Looks like I was right about Brexit causing problems for UK football

Surely Bosman won't apply here so we could get "frees" at the end of their contract and demand fees when we sell them? All that lovely money but the selfish tw*ts'll pay in Euros so it'll be worth feck all.

If we as a country are against the free movement of citizens (Europe-wide) then there has to be a border in Ireland. We can't have it both ways. For that reason alone it won't happen. No bleating about anti-democratic, there's got to be a border between EU and non-EU countries. A border in Ireland would cause political, economic and social chaos.

the UK economy is going ok but not on the up,brexit will send it downwards,its just a case of how far,nissan and many others will be gone and wont be replaced but the sunderland turkeys who voted for brexit will find plenty of work in the fields of lincolnshire picking tatties for minimum wage,replacing the poles and slovaks,now how ironic is that,i can see boston utd getting big crowds when it happens.
Not even worth an answer.

The head of the news dept, Marr and Oneale are all Brexit enthusiasts. No ones accused the bbc of being left wing since the 1990s. You really need to get out more.Expand yer horizons a bit.

You anarl.
Give over daft lad.

I love the politics forum. Partly because I go on to read a bit every so often, but mainly because before it appeared loads of boring bastards kept on coming onto threads trying to push whatever political opinion they held. It was tedious as fuck regardless of whether they were left wing, right wing or whatever. This thread is just allowing them to continue doing it. It's main focus is Brexit, which regardless of whether you voted leave or remain most are bloody sick of, and is blatantly political, so can it not just be shoved in the politics forum and those who are that arsed can discuss in their own little echo chamber?

I love the politics forum. Partly because I go on to read a bit every so often, but mainly because before it appeared loads of boring bastards kept on coming onto threads trying to push whatever political opinion they held. It was tedious as fuck regardless of whether they were left wing, right wing or whatever. This thread is just allowing them to continue doing it. It's main focus is Brexit, which regardless of whether you voted leave or remain most are bloody sick of, and is blatantly political, so can it not just be shoved in the politics forum and those who are that arsed can discuss in their own little echo chamber?

Muffin knew exactly what he was doing like starting this thread :)

Muffin knew exactly what he was doing like starting this thread :)

Yep. I like the lad; despite me voting leave and him remain I've enjoyed a lot of his posts about it on the politics forum but that's where it belongs. Many seem to want a soap box, feeling they need to push their opinions on others. He's obviously felt this is something of an untapped resource so has found a way to make it slightly about football but really it's a way to put forth his political opinion. Fine, other than the fact no one wants it, hence the creation of the politics forum in the first place. It should be moved there, people with an interest can discuss it there. I can't remember him ever posting a purely football thread on here tbh

Last edited:
yeah its a disaster. Thats why we have unemployment at a 40 year low

We really don't. We just have more figure fiddling than ever before.

16-18 year olds being kept in school knocks well over a million off the unemployment list.

Benefit sanctions cuts another 300k from the unemployment list.

There's are over 1.5 million who would have been deemed unemployed less than ten years ago who aren't any more.

Our forefathers fought and died so we wouldnt be ruled by the germans,stay in and we will be.
As for the frogs,same blokes fought to free the white flagged kerts they should have no say in our countries business.

Will have no impact on football transfers just revert to the old rule.

Our forefathers fought and died so we wouldnt be ruled by the germans,stay in and we will be.
As for the frogs,same blokes fought to free the white flagged kerts they should have no say in our countries business.

Will have no impact on football transfers just revert to the old rule.
the war finished 74 years ago and you still havent moved on,the is barely a developed nation on the planet that we havent been to war with at some point,uncle sam bosses NATO and he barks we jump as has been proved many times at great expense and 1000s of dead,since 1945 the US has done more damage to the UK than germany of any other EU member

Not a sensible reply yet. Oh.....
Ask a sensible question and you'll get a sensible answer.
the war finished 74 years ago and you still havent moved on,the is barely a developed nation on the planet that we havent been to war with at some point,uncle sam bosses NATO and he barks we jump as has been proved many times at great expense and 1000s of dead,since 1945 the US has done more damage to the UK than germany of any other EU member
This is a War mate but it's a stealth War and it's about whether we want to be ruled by the Globalist elite or make our own laws. The remainers have bought the Establishment hype without even asking basic questions. Such as will we have a veto... By the way the answer is no. The powers that be in the EU won't listen anyway.

Last edited:
Put your f***ing soap box away man,im winding up.

Ask a sensible question and you'll get a sensible answer.

This is a War mate but it's a stealth War and it's about whether we want to be ruled by the Globalist elite or make our own laws. The remainers have bought the Establishment hype without even asking basic questions. Such as will we have a veto... By the way the answer is no. The powers that be in the EU won't listen anyway.
better off having a mouth at the table with the elite than knocking at the door thinking you have the right to speak or influence them,the globalist elite as you call them have influence,a has been knackered old codger well past his sell by date isnt really much use to anybody,wake up its the world be live in.

better off having a mouth at the table with the elite than knocking at the door thinking you have the right to speak or influence them,the globalist elite as you call them have influence,a has been knackered old codger well past his sell by date isnt really much use to anybody,wake up its the world be live in.

What the Europhobes have never cottoned onto is that we lost most sovereignty to the global banking system, which effectively determines tax and interest levels by punishing the value of your currency if you are perceived as stepping out of line. This happened the moment the pound was floated freely. To be fair, all other currencies are in the same boat, but the damage is mitigated the larger the size of the economic bloc you're a member of of. This sovereignty loss far outweighs anything relating the the EU, which is actually a pooling of sovereignty, rather than a loss; most people are unaware that around 20% of EU legislation was UK-inititiated.

The head of the news dept, Marr and Oneale are all Brexit enthusiasts. No ones accused the bbc of being left wing since the 1990s. You really need to get out more.Expand yer horizons a bit.
You anarl.

Utter codswallop!

:lol:

(Its not a matter of left or right - they are quite simply remainers to a man.)

Last edited:
It's not the world I want to live in and thankfully their are enough like minded people to thwart the abomination that is the EU. Your welcome to join your EU mates, plenty of countries to choose from. The EU globalist train is in trouble, Italy, France and Germany are lurching to the far right. The EU will implode in the not too distant future. All eyes are on the UK.

It's not the world I want to live in and thankfully their are enough like minded people to thwart the abomination that is the EU. Your welcome to join your EU mates, plenty of countries to choose from. The EU globalist train is in trouble, Italy, France and Germany are lurching to the far right. The EU will implode in the not too distant future. All eyes are on the UK.
EU to implode,i would call that project fear,i dont see any nations rushing to join us and even if any were its at least 7-10 years away,none have even had talks about having talks about a referendum,then it would have to be won,which is highly unlikely,then it would likely be blocked,the far right wont get far despite a few extra vote's here and there,your correct all eyes are on the UK and tears are streaming from them with LAFFTER,farage was wrong they are laffing :)

What the Europhobes have never cottoned onto is that we lost most sovereignty to the global banking system, which effectively determines tax and interest levels by punishing the value of your currency if you are perceived as stepping out of line. This happened the moment the pound was floated freely. To be fair, all other currencies are in the same boat, but the damage is mitigated the larger the size of the economic bloc you're a member of of. This sovereignty loss far outweighs anything relating the the EU, which is actually a pooling of sovereignty, rather than a loss; most people are unaware that around 20% of EU legislation was UK-inititiated.
fair point about currencies,all the more reason the UK should of joined the euro,the pound would of joined ad a value of around €1.60 today its €1.15 and has generally averaged €1.30 since the creation of the euro,now just imagine all the money that would of saved the UK as a nation that imports more that it exports plus all the folks saving 20% on foreign travel/spending money over the years,has to be 10s of billions of pounds that would of gone back into the UK economy,too late now instead we will be left out to rot,all self inflicted in the name of stubbornness.

Last edited:

Sorry I disagree, it's the other way around.... i.e. you need to wake up. This cabal is going to implode the world, it is headed for really,really bad times.

Back