Looks like I was right about Brexit causing problems for UK football

Will make the inequality even worse as the top teams will recruit the eligible players leaving teams like us fucked. Could burst the sky TV bubble too imho. Without the worlds best players then why would Sky bid its billions next time the deal comes round?

Brexit could have 'hugely damaging' effect on football clubs, say chairmen

.. Well, even a stopped clock is right twice a day .. I bet you have been crowing about there not being enough home-grown players mind ..

yeah its a disaster. Thats why we have unemployment at a 40 year low
That literally has fuck all to do with Brexit like. You can manipulate any statistic to fit an agenda.

To count as unemployed, people have to say they are not working, are available for work and have either looked for work in the past four weeks or are waiting to start a new job they have already obtained. Someone who is out of work but doesn't meet these criteria counts as "economically inactive".

Proper unemployed no longer count as 'unemployed' which is pretty f***ing useful for the govt.

A better measurement of health is wage growth which is of course tragic:
uk wage growth - Google-Suche

Not got a lot to do with football that, mind.

Will make the inequality even worse as the top teams will recruit the eligible players leaving teams like us fucked. Could burst the sky TV bubble too imho. Without the worlds best players then why would Sky bid its billions next time the deal comes round?

Brexit could have 'hugely damaging' effect on football clubs, say chairmen
You quoted two chairmen who perhaps are biased. One actually contributed to the anti Brexit campaign and you think you're right :lol: Wait and see before crowing marra … ;):)

Top teams will take the best players regardless of how big the available pool is.

Yes but the difference now is we will not be able to get the second tier of available players from 27 countries as they will not be eligible to play.....This means we will have to buy the poorer UK based players which will bump the price and we will end up paying top dollar for shite players when we could have had quality from the EU at a fraction of the cost.....This has the potential to kill the Premiership as a commercial entity (not hugely bothered about that) but could result in scores of clubs going bankrupt as they will potentially be plunged into millions and millions of debt as TV money dries up and players are still on massive long and expensive contracts....It will be like our demise on steroids.

.. Well, even a stopped clock is right twice a day .. I bet you have been crowing about there not being enough home-grown players mind ..

Not really, dont give a shit where they come from and never have as have had zero interest in England team for about 15 years until this summer.

He took the credit for us beating Charlton anarl the spenk :lol:

Did I or did I just point out that Maja and Gooch would score goals for us in league 1 which they then did while others were whining and bitching about us being relegated if we didnt sign any strikers.

Back