Looking in people’s windows when it’s dark.

Just doing my eye exercises

Then drive to Barnard Castle rather than stare through people's windows. :)
So weirdos on here mind.

1)You either leave the curtains open and sit in the dark, or close them when you put the light on. That’s the rule. Why would you put the light on and leave them open? You can’t see outside and everyone can neb in.

2) If you don’t want people staring in, close the bloody curtains

3) Curtains are wrong now are they?

4) Who’s Trev?

This whole thread is worrying. :lol:

Last edited:

Walking along on a night in the cold to see a big window of someone watching TV etc I always find a nice cosey scene. The way some people go on in here as if it is a sexual attack and have ejaculated through someones letterbox, all just because you have had a 0.7 second glance through a window to see someone is watching The One Show.

I was watching American Gods about a week ago and at the start of some of the episodes theres folk going at it, a black lass in one, two arab lads in another.
I'm sat there, hadn't clicked on it had gotten so dark and the curtains were open. Anyone walking by would have gotten a right eyeful

I do it all of the time, I can’t help it. I love seeing awful wallpaper and going omfg how can they live with that in my head. I pass a house everyday that has a huge telly on the wall and I’m peering in to see what they are watching. Maybe I’m not normal 😂

This is the definition of an Amber warning 🙂

Buy a house on an elevated plot. Voyeurs can see nowt.

:cool:
Ive asked the lads at work today their opinion on it all and it’s more or less the same tone as I’m receiving from you lot.
it’s ;

shake of head by some.

“it’s hard not to really “ by others.

One of the older lads who generally tells the youngens “he’s a bit strange Adam mind,I think he’s a bit of a perv and troubled “ was the surprise reaction today regards this subject .He was telling me he always looks in the windows as it’s only human to do so.He said he seen a lovely woman in her bedroom one tea time when he was out with his dog walking about with her black bra on.I wasn’t expecting that from him tbh.
What's the score on window nets these days Gilly, remember me ma having them, totally unacceptable?
For crack dens and women with cats

Last edited:

Back