Loneliness and that

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s possible to feel lonely even if you’re surrounded by people.
It is mate, at work their is about 4 lads who are always on the outer circle of the crack. Apart from the odd word from the rest of the team, basically ignored. You can see in there faces, they must feel it, a team of twenty and your avoided like the plague.also have had dozens of nights out and they have never been invited.

:lol: I understand how you feel this way. I do sometimes but cling on to my Hippy hopes.:lol:

When there is just me and my dog out for a walks in forests, fields, beaches or meadows, my life is bliss without humans to bother us. Loneliness sounds a bad word but it can be a good thing too.:)
Amen to that brother, luckily for me my partner of 17 year who i don’t reside with likes her own space as well.

Last edited:
I didn’t want our family to have a dog but I now prefer canine company to being with humans.
Aye, nee hassle, nee nagging, nee arseholes at work who piss you off deep down inside, nee shallow and false conversation, nee pretending you like them, nee moody bastards, nee selfish fuckers, nee wassocks and big heads, nee narcissistic twats, nee fat lasses with nee shame and mouths like a dustbin and nee beautiful lasses who remind you of ex girlfriends and make your heart break all over again, knowing you will never shag or make love to that quality of bird ever again unless you win the lottery. A dog is just always loyal and loving without nee shit (Apart from the one you have to pick up in a poo bag).

Aye, nee hassle, nee nagging, nee arseholes at work who piss you off deep down inside, nee shallow and false conversation, nee pretending you like them, nee moody bastards, nee selfish fuckers, nee wassocks and big heads, nee narcissistic twats, nee fat lasses with nee shame and mouths like a dustbin and nee beautiful lasses who remind you of ex girlfriends and make your heart break all over again, knowing you will never shag or make love to that quality of bird ever again unless you win the lottery. A dog is just always loyal and loving without nee shit (Apart from the one you have to pick up in a poo bag).

Nee sex.

It is mate, at work their is about 4 lads who are always on the outer circle of the crack. Apart from the odd word from the rest of the team, basically ignored. You can see in there faces, they must feel it, a team of twenty and your avoided like the plague.also have had dozens of nights out and they have never been invited.

Amen to that brother, luckily for me my partner of 17 year who i don’t reside with likes her own space as well.
Canny Shan that like mate ,the lads should be included in the crack regardless of their personalities .If you’ve spotted it then you should do more to include them imo

When not at work I spend most of my time alone and quite a lot of time at work I'm alone, only have one friend who I rarely see these days but other than that I'm on my own. I feel lonely but then I hate the idea of being around people so fuck knows what I want.

That’s me fucked then.
:lol:
You're a definite Walter Matthau on The Odd Couple scale.

When not at work I spend most of my time alone and quite a lot of time at work I'm alone, only have one friend who I rarely see these days but other than that I'm on my own. I feel lonely but then I hate the idea of being around people so fuck knows what I want.
You may be a misanthropic weirdo but you're our misanthropic weirdo mate. X

Canny Shan that like mate ,the lads should be included in the crack regardless of their personalities .If you’ve spotted it then you should do more to include them imo
Its hard mate, i sort most of the lads problems but i cannot make them engage more with lads who have absolutely nothing in common at all with them, ie footy, gym, going to the lakes, drinking, pisstaking and general rowdy banter. The 4 of them engage with each other, its out of my hands, if they were getting bullied i would have something to say but again there has to be a spark, a connection

I enjoy my time alone as does my wife so after we've had dinner together and have spent a couple of hours talking after dinner, we each go off and do our thing. She will be inside working on her plants (not a euphemism, I swear) and I will be in the backyard reading and listening to music. It's important to have balance in your life. I balance out my time by making time to spend with my wife, with my friends, with my family, and alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back