London: Khan hinting that Londoners will be advised to WFH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, I could definitely see them all getting along and reaching agreements on actions to take.
But it would have been difficult to the politicise it as you stated.
I don’t believe it has mind unless you think pointing out rank incompetence is political.

of course you quote his tweet where he tells the BLM lot to stay away as the "football lads" were due out the following day...….. a week after the BLM protests and statue carry on where he was all for and never once told them to go home.

Yet The Government themselves are giving protests the thumbs up. I think you are backing the wrong horse.

absolutely they were

exactly why he said they should stay at home

unfortunately your pathological hatred of the Labour Party, influences your dislike of khan and is blinding your ability to see this

never ceases to amaze me that so many white working class men aged 30 to 60 despite a politician who is mayor a city hundreds of miles away
Could say it never ceases to amaze me why people are protesting here about a man in another country thousands of miles away. 🙄🙄

Yet The Government themselves are giving protests the thumbs up. I think you are backing the wrong horse.

i criticised them at the time of these hideous protests also.
Could say it never ceases to amaze me why people are protesting here about a man in another country thousands of miles away. 🙄🙄

most popular thread on the forum is about trump

Trump is the most important politician in the world, but is a total embarrassment.

Khan isn't even the most important politician in London.

Apples and oranges.
I did actually mean george floyd frijj, yes apples and oranges mate but where are the protests at the absolute waste of kiddies lives in yemen who at this minute are dying by the hundreds a week through lack of water, nutrition and being bombed??? Sorry but fuck george floyd, fuck trump and lets see some f***ing protests about those kids dying. Rant over.

I did actually mean george floyd frijj, yes apples and oranges mate but where are the protests at the absolute waste of kiddies lives in yemen who at this minute are dying by the hundreds a week through lack of water, nutrition and being bombed??? Sorry but fuck george floyd, fuck trump and lets see some f***ing protests about those kids dying. Rant over.

I don't think people over here were protesting over George Floyd per se, but rather what his death represented them, that is it was another example of institutional racism that results in violence against black people.

I agree with you entirely that issues like Yemen are far more important. Unfortunately though, it's hard to motivate many people to actually care.

I don't think people over here were protesting over George Floyd per se, but rather what his death represented them, that is it was another example of institutional racism that results in violence against black people.

I agree with you entirely that issues like Yemen are far more important. Unfortunately though, it's hard to motivate many people to actually care.
Fair point mate, it just annoys me about the apathy of what is going on there at the minute and all i hear and see is the blm movement. Will leave it at that and let the thread topic continue. 👍

Unless they can enforce it mate it's just lip service imo. Personally think threatening people with jail and fines is counter productive too. Johnson won't do it but I'd far rather see him, leaders of opposition parties and the top scientists get together and come up with a plan. That way they can stand together and appeal to the public as one. It's how it should have been done from the start.

Or Sturgeon will deliver her statement a couple of hours before with tighter restrictions so they'll U-turn a couple of days later. It's been rinse and repeat for months now.
You’d think they’d learned nothing wouldn’t you.

" I stand with you", "we must stand together"

certainly not telling them to stay away to control the virus is he?
Considering he did fuck all about the first one he can’t expect anyone to take him seriously now.

Last edited by a moderator:
he’s hardly giving them the thumbs up either

we get it, you hate khan, he’s labour and left, and perhaps some would allege you have deeper reasons for hating him, but you’re blinded by this hatred and seeing things that aren’t there

let’s not forget you alleged BLM protests were spreading the virus despite no evidence to suggest that
He’ll never admit the REAL reason he hates Khan as he’s a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back