London: Khan hinting that Londoners will be advised to WFH

Status
Not open for further replies.

mass gatherings were ill advised during lockdown.

absolutely they were

exactly why he said they should stay at home

unfortunately your pathological hatred of the Labour Party, influences your dislike of khan and is blinding your ability to see this

never ceases to amaze me that so many white working class men aged 30 to 60 despite a politician who is mayor a city hundreds of miles away

absolutely they were

unfortunately your pathological hatred of the Labour Party, influences your dislike of khan and is blinding your ability to see this

never ceases to amaze me that so many white working class men aged 30 to 60 despite a politician who is mayor a city hundreds of miles away
It’s odd isn’t it.

I never seem to see such strong views on the policies of the Mayors of Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle etc

The government don’t want to have a national lockdown again as it would be political poison for them, but the way things are going in the next 2-3 weeks there will be so many local lockdowns it will be a national one in all but name.

absolutely they were

Agreed, along with the thousands of posts in the Trump thread it's nuts.

The government don’t want to have a national lockdown again as it would be political poison for them, but the way things are going in the next 2-3 weeks there will be so many local lockdowns it will be a national one in all but name.

At first I predicted schools would close by Oct half term.
Then I amended that to predict the rate of covid cases would dictate that measure but the Govt will just impose curfews etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back