London: Khan hinting that Londoners will be advised to WFH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems fair- but some places are untouched .
Unless they can enforce it mate it's just lip service imo. Personally think threatening people with jail and fines is counter productive too. Johnson won't do it but I'd far rather see him, leaders of opposition parties and the top scientists get together and come up with a plan. That way they can stand together and appeal to the public as one. It's how it should have been done from the start.
I bet they cock up the address and then have to release a statement 24-48hrs later
Or Sturgeon will deliver her statement a couple of hours before with tighter restrictions so they'll U-turn a couple of days later. It's been rinse and repeat for months now.

Last edited:
of course you quote his tweet where he tells the BLM lot to stay away as the "football lads" were due out the following day...….. a week after the BLM protests and statue carry on where he was all for and never once told them to go home.
What did he tweet the week before which suggested he was all for the BLM protests and the vandalising of statues? I'm not onTwitter to check myself.

Last edited:
Reckon this will hit tomorrow with Johnson's broadcast to the public planned then too?

Last week the news reported only 9% of those who had moved to WFH had gone back full time since the change in steer anyway.
Less than two weeks after the government push of get back to the office. We have great consistent leadership.

That got almost completely ignored.

Last edited:
Unless they can enforce it mate it's just lip service imo. Personally think threatening people with jail and fines is counter productive too. Johnson won't do it but I'd far rather see him, leaders of opposition parties and the top scientists get together and come up with a plan. That way they can stand together and appeal to the public as one. It's how it should have been done from the start.

Or Sturgeon will deliver her statement a couple of hours before with tighter restrictions so they'll U-turn a couple of days later. It's been rinse and repeat for months now.

Most sensible thing I have seen for some time - unfortunately never will happen (probably should have happened with Brexit as well)

What did he tweet the week before which suggested he was all for the BLM protests and the vandalising of statues? I'm not onTwitter to check myself.

" I stand with you", "we must stand together"

certainly not telling them to stay away to control the virus is he?

" I stand with you", "we must stand together"

certainly not telling them to stay away to control the virus is he?

he’s hardly giving them the thumbs up either

we get it, you hate khan, he’s labour and left, and perhaps some would allege you have deeper reasons for hating him, but you’re blinded by this hatred and seeing things that aren’t there

let’s not forget you alleged BLM protests were spreading the virus despite no evidence to suggest that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back