London City Airport

Unfortunately city airport has just opened itself up to scratters now.;)
its amazing how many idiots get to the front of a security line and THEN decide to take their belt off and empty their pockets. the amount of times the attendant has waved me through in front of someone because they have been asked to remove something and stand there holding the line up is unbelievable. there should be a slow and fast lane, and if you go in the wrong one you have to sit in the middle seat on your flight :lol:

and people have the nerve to vote tory. idiots.

nationalise parts of the railway and this wouldnt even be a discussion. £230 for fucks sake
you using an extreme to prove a point? hi jeremy

its amazing how many idiots get to the front of a security line and THEN decide to take their belt off and empty their pockets. the amount of times the attendant has waved me through in front of someone because they have been asked to remove something and stand there holding the line up is unbelievable. there should be a slow and fast lane, and if you go in the wrong one you have to sit in the middle seat on your flight :lol:

you using an extreme to prove a point? hi jeremy
There’ll be no middle seat on the Flybe flights if they use the turbo prop Embraers. 2x2 and noisy as hell.

Its a Saab 2000. Not sure if its a 1x2 or 2x2 configuration but I reckon it will be just as noisy.
They've got a crap reputation for cancelling or running delayed flights as well. I've stopped trying to fly up to Edinburgh on the morning of a meeting now and fly the evening before as they regularly cancel or delay the 7am flight from Brum

friday nights its miles better if you're going to newcastle. number 1, you're guaranteed a seat. number 2, kings cross is utter chod on fridays because all the tarquins and henriettas going to their country house for the weekend clog the station up.

i live on the isle of dogs like, so its class for me :cool:

normally cheaper to edinburgh
Bit tough on the isle of dogs ;)

There’ll be no middle seat on the Flybe flights if they use the turbo prop Embraers. 2x2 and noisy as hell.

The Embraers aren't props. The Q400s (Bombardier) are. These flights are going to be flown under contract by Eastern.

Its a Saab 2000. Not sure if its a 1x2 or 2x2 configuration but I reckon it will be just as noisy.

Saab 2000s are 1x2. The make the Q400s feel like a library, but sitting in the row of 1 is decent.

The Embraers aren't props. The Q400s (Bombardier) are. These flights are going to be flown under contract by Eastern.

Saab 2000s are 1x2. The make the Q400s feel like a library, but sitting in the row of 1 is decent.
ah yeah sorry it's the Bombardiers, it's BA who fly Embraers from LCY to Quimper.

Back