Lockdown Valentines Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missus had a seafood box delivered for me today: gid big bag of langoustines, crab, fresh and smoked salmon, kippers, scallops...

Supporting the old UK fishing industry too.

I do deserve it like. Should really think of something for her.

Missus had a seafood box delivered for me today: gid big bag of langoustines, crab, fresh and smoked salmon, kippers, scallops...

Supporting the old UK fishing industry too.

I do deserve it like. Should really think of something for her.
New fishmonger opened just down the road doing seafood platters. I really want one but she doesn't like seafood. Selfish if you ask me.

Got her a boomf box a new bracelet and a blanket you can wear as well as a nice card from Thortful

We are ordering valentines meal from The mill and Sunday are having Dishoom pale india ale and bacon naans delivered

Always like to make a fuss
New fishmonger opened just down the road doing seafood platters. I really want one but she doesn't like seafood. Shelfish if you ask me.

Tidied

Aw, nice to see there are still a few romantics out there. 👍 Have a lovely Valentines Day everyone, however you spend it. ❤

@Horley Chorley I'll keep me fingers crossed that your Valentines wish comes true and you don't end up on a rude website for 2 minutes! 😂
😊
I've got more chance of Sunland winning the Champions League, and the Grand National, than I have of Helen Skelton, Abbie Dewhurst or Martine McCutcheon, getting down & dirty with me, on Sunday, but thank you, and bless you, my Reindeer friend. 🙏 x

Anyone doing anything nice for Valentines day this year? ❤

Mr R and I never really bother with it (or we both say we won't, "it's a commercial con" etc, but then always end up getting each other a card at least).

As it's lockdown and there's not much else to do, it might actually be nice to celebrate it and put a bit of effort in. Plus our youngest daughter has been learning about it during homeschooling this week so it might be a bit rubbish if the day were to pass and we'd done nowt. She's probably expecting the house to be filled with hearts and flowers! ❤🌹
Just so we're clear. You're getting nowt. And when I say nowt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back