Local Pub question

Watch your letterbox.
Oh right.. ok... if its closed its closed.. I just used a bit of google maps to look at what was about thats all..
Ill join the Ashbrooke Sports club then... sells beer and might get a game of squash from time to time... either that or the RBL

Okay so its open.. :lol: By the time I get up to Sunderland it will have shut down again then..

Oh right.. ok... if its closed its closed.. I just used a bit of google maps to look at what was about thats all..
Ill join the Ashbrooke Sports club then... sells beer and might get a game of squash from time to time... either that or the RBL

It's not closed mate. Problem on here when people think they are being funny talking bollocks about a local persons business, and livelihood, not realising that it could actually effect the business. Doenst take long for a rumour that somewhere has closed down to spread, even if it hasmt. It's pure shit crack. The lads who run it are sound and its a nice boozer

Similar happened with the Isis a few years back when some extremely funny posters on here tried to get people to boycott the pub for a laugh, spreading complete lies about the place that a lot of people could easily have read and believed , the owner at the time took it extremely serious and was gutted

It's not closed mate. Problem on here when people think they are being funny talking bollocks about a local persons business, and livelihood, not realising that it could actually effect the business. Doenst take long for a rumour that somewhere has closed down to spread, even if it hasmt. It's pure shit crack. The lads who run it are sound and its a nice boozer

Similar happened with the Isis a few years back when some extremely funny posters on here tried to get people to boycott the pub for a laugh, spreading complete lies about the place that a lot of people could easily have read and believed , the owner at the time took it extremely serious and was gutted

Cheers fella. Its a 12-15min walk for me so its somewhere to go for a beer thats away from the town. Bonus if they have sport on too

Cheers fella. Its a 12-15min walk for me so its somewhere to go for a beer thats away from the town. Bonus if they have sport on too

its 3 minutes from my house :cool:

theres a pool table, a few teles with the sport on, they do proper pub sunday dinners, and i think they have a quiz and a few other events for charity things / kids activities and that. they are always on FB advertising this event or that.

i normally just walk along for a few quiet beers like

Back