Local league cricket

Our 1sts are at Silksworth with Silksworth still needing points to guarantee safety. Obviously Murton need to get a decent win at Peterlee though.

Rest assured Murton lads - we'll be doing our best to help you out.
The correct way to play but I secretly hope silky can stay up. I played for them for 10 years.

Littletown 2s need 28 pts to guarantee the league. We play ryhope.

The correct way to play but I secretly hope silky can stay up. I played for them for 10 years.

Littletown 2s need 28 pts to guarantee the league. We play ryhope.
It's only natural.

To be fair....like I say - Murton need to pull off a bit of a miracle against Peterlee which is unlikely given they've only won 3 all season, and Sunderland are at home as well which won't help.

How come littletown now have an extra 5 points in div 2 dcl?

Hylton are now 5 points behind.

Peter lee have 2 games left too which is very unfair. Guaranteed 30 points against murton 2nds today.

Peter lee have 2 games left too which is very unfair. Guaranteed 30 points against murton 2nds today.

I believe bonus points were not awarded for a game vs Langley Park. 9 points I’m told

They’ve now been added by league

Agree on Peterlee

Rumour has it Kimblesworth have applied for promotion and so have Seaham Harbour. Against the pyramid, so might be two down. Two up.

I was like bambi on ice tiptoeing to the wicket today in the rain down at East Cowton. Apparently it was funny to see. Haughton 2nds contrived a game v Cockerton in a downpour.

Haughton 1sts have won the DDL A Division and their 2nds have a B Division championship decider v our 1sts on Saturday. Guess which Haughton team will play v our 1sts next week...

Ha
Well......accepted originally and then changed to accepted subject to criteria being met
Bad by Esh Winning and Seaham Park by all accounts. The Park rolling over for Crook in an attempt to stop Easington winning the league. Then Esh trying to hand Hordon the win in order to keep them up and send BQ down. Where has integrity disappeared to? They should be ashamed of themselves.

It's only natural.

To be fair....like I say - Murton need to pull off a bit of a miracle against Peterlee which is unlikely given they've only won 3 all season, and Sunderland are at home as well which won't help.

Almost done it 9 runs short absolutely gutting

Back