Living room TV set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

No secret mate its been talked about before, 300 of the queens finest.

Theres others who do it cheaper (250 I think) but dunno how good they are.
Fuck, that’s quite steep. I understand the argument for getting it done, mind. I don’t think I’d appreciate the improvement £300s worth, though. Problem being, it’s the quality of the media you feed it, I suppose.

Fuck, that’s quite steep. I understand the argument for getting it done, mind. I don’t think I’d appreciate the improvement £300s worth, though. Problem being, it’s the quality of the media you feed it, I suppose.

Aye it seems steep - but worth it mate, even for normal media it all looks so much better! Everything, without fail, looks better.

On a cheap telly, I wouldn't bother - but on a good set, it deserves it! :lol:

wow that is quality Spot , of course I have none of that my set up is an older lg smart tv damn.

Cheapskate mode stepped in, ontap. Didn't it?

as a matter of interest , on your LG can you move apps to the home page ? what a feck on it is on mine to bring up smart home page then scroll down to bottom rt corner and select my apps then wait for it to load , to get to an app , all the default apps on the home page I dont use , so rather than feck on like that I use a box. Of course the browser is crap , you can't download anything and its as slow as hell .

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back