Live Streaming: QPR Not Available Via SAFSee

Status
Not open for further replies.

What changed mate?

To me looking in from the outside their model never changed - it was a private run thing where it was almost like golddust trying to get a subscription on there back in the day.

Did that change?
Never had a subscription with them, you needed a referral at one stage and as you say was hard to get. Then, it was open to more and more.

Pisstake. It's a home game and it's not on SKY...

They have set a precedent here. Arseholes. Hey guys! You can watch every home again with us..apart from SKY of course..Because they own the league... oh but also, If A foreign TV network, FUCK ALL to do with SAFC come in i'm sorry you can't watch it on SACTV.

The thing you paid for..

Wankers! There is no excuse for this none.

Pisstake. It's a home game and it's not on SKY...

They have set a precedent here. Arseholes. Hey guys! You can watch every home again with us..apart from SKY of course..Because they own the league... oh but also, If A foreign TV network, FUCK ALL to do with SAFC come in i'm sorry you can't watch it on SACTV.

The thing you paid for..

Wankers! There is no excuse for this none.

I agree. Welcome to the present day or the world btw. Everyone robbing everyone. Wankers.
Anyone know how I can watch it from a campsite in Dundee? Ooh look at me and my fancy holiday.

Get a vpn on your phone such and windscribe then buy the match pass on espn+ $6 for 2 games apparently

"has been selected as this weekend’s overseas TV broadcast and therefore will not be streamed via Club platforms to fans in the UK or overseas."

You absolute conmen! It's now 2022 and by 2025 your so-called overseas pass will cover half the games over a league season. Yet you will no doubt still be peddling your f***ing overseas pass which should include EVERY game at home and away for us "overseas fans"

I am sure every club will follow this business model too.

"has been selected as this weekend’s overseas TV broadcast and therefore will not be streamed via Club platforms to fans in the UK or overseas."

You absolute conmen! It's now 2022 and by 2025 your so-called overseas pass will cover half the games over a league season. Yet you will no doubt still be peddling your f***ing overseas pass which should include EVERY game at home and away for us "overseas fans"

I am sure every club will follow this business model too.
It's efl rules.

It's efl rules.
It's double-dipping and it's BS!

So the Efl sell the rights to broadcast and so do SAFC. The TV companies are more powerful than the f***ing football club ffs "Mark me" There will be so many of these overseas and sky matches that the overseas pass will be worth puck all very, very soon indeed sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back