Live Streaming: QPR Not Available Via SAFSee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are any of those available in Greece do you know?

Because I'm in Greece you know, on holiday. May start a thread just in case.
Bien sports
From what I can see, the game has been selected for international broadcast but is not being shown anywhere in Germany? So why is it not possible to watch the game online in Germany? Geoblocking is easily done....and circumvented if you have the inclination so why this bullshit? It is like living in the Dark Ages.
Bien sports do a free trial with the right location.

Yes, ran by two Italians in Canada, father and son, been watched for 3 years and made over a million, got greedy and the rest is history.

They had some run of it mind. They've been operating for about 10 years IIRC.

With Now TV very affordable with plenty of deals always kicking about and (most) SAFC games now available on SAFSEE it's not the loss it would have been a few years ago, although was still very handy for box office events and NFL match choice etc.

Back in our PL days and before the introduction of Now TV and others it was worth it's weight in gold.

Yes, ran by two Italians in Canada, father and son, been watched for 3 years and made over a million, got greedy and the rest is history.

Aye. I suspect the pair who were running it won't see the light of day for many years.
Cheers. Guess I'll be on the lookout for a replacement then.

They had some run of it mind. They've been operating for about 10 years IIRC.

With Now TV very affordable with plenty of deals always kicking about and (most) SAFC games now available on SAFSEE it's not the loss it would have been a few years ago, although was still very handy for box office events and NFL match choice etc.

Back in our PL days and before the introduction of Now TV and others it was worth it's weight in gold.
Greed was their downfall.
Cheers. Guess I'll be on the lookout for a replacement then.
I've heard a bloke is going to livestream it from the South West corner on Facebook

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back