Live Streaming: QPR Not Available Via SAFSee

Status
Not open for further replies.
"has been selected as this weekend’s overseas TV broadcast and therefore will not be streamed via Club platforms to fans in the UK or overseas."

You absolute conmen! It's now 2022 and by 2025 your so-called overseas pass will cover half the games over a league season. Yet you will no doubt still be peddling your f***ing overseas pass which should include EVERY game at home and away for us "overseas fans"

I am sure every club will follow this business model too.
This has been the precedent for the last few years it's just now we are in the Championship there's a lot more overseas coverage. I'd say that that if our season fades out into mid table obscurity you'll still get your money's worth out of your pass but if we are in the top 6 mix there's gonna be a lot of games selected for tv. We get a live EFL 3pm game every week here and obviously it's us this week.

For those of us in 'Murica, this is another reason why promotion was such a big deal. For the first time in years, I've been able to watch every game (including that crap cup performance) on my TV with espn+, not hooked to some buffering dodgy stream. Oooh look at me....can actually make out what's happening and who's who!
That's not going to happen every week.
Pisstake. It's a home game and it's not on SKY...

They have set a precedent here. Arseholes. Hey guys! You can watch every home again with us..apart from SKY of course..Because they own the league... oh but also, If A foreign TV network, FUCK ALL to do with SAFC come in i'm sorry you can't watch it on SACTV.

The thing you paid for..

Wankers! There is no excuse for this none.
they can't be arsed to geo block certain countries. The only way they'll be arsed is if people stop paying.
What App on Firestick do people use for streaming?
Tivimate

Last edited:

They have set a precedent here. Arseholes. Hey guys! You can watch every home again with us..apart from SKY of course..Because they own the league... oh but also, If A foreign TV network, FUCK ALL to do with SAFC come in i'm sorry you can't watch it on SACTV.

The thing you paid for..

Where are you based ?

Ineligible fixtures for international stream

Queens Park Rangers - Saturday 13 August (overseas broadcast)

Sheffield United - Tuesday 16 August (Sky Sports broadcast)

Norwich City - Saturday 27 August (Sky Sports broadcast)

Middlesbrough - Saturday 3 August (Sky Sports broadcast)

Reading - Wednesday 14 August (Sky Sports broadcast)

Sheff Utd is Wednesday 17th.

Ineligible fixtures for international stream
Queens Park Rangers - Saturday 13 August (overseas broadcast)
Sheffield United - Wednesday 17 August (Sky Sports broadcast)
Norwich City - Saturday 27 August (Sky Sports broadcast)
Middlesbrough - Monday 5 September (Sky Sports broadcast)
Reading - Wednesday 14 September (Sky Sports broadcast)

Anyone know which channel it is on in Germany?
Sportdigital.de day pass is 3euros.they show championship games.i've just bought a yearly one for 45euros.or if you have Amazon prime you can join there for 4.99€ a month.or if anyone has a VPN they can log in.german word is anmelden or abonnieren.payment with PayPal maybe others.

Sportdigital.de day pass is 3euros.they show championship games.i've just bought a yearly one for 45euros.or if you have Amazon prime you can join there for 4.99€ a month.or if anyone has a VPN they can log in.german word is anmelden or abonnieren.payment with PayPal maybe others.

Sunderland v Queens Park Rangers
ST: 15:00
Arena Sport 7 HD Serbia
Arena Sport 8 HD Croatia
beIN Connect FRANCE
Logon or register to see this image

beIN Connect MENA
Logon or register to see this image

beIN Sports Australia 3 HD
beIN Sports France 9 HD max
beIN Sports MENA 3 HD
Blue Sport 15 HD
Cablenet Sports 2 HD
Cosmote Sport 3 HD
ESPN+ USA ($/geo/R)
Sportdigital TV HD
V Sport 2 Norge HD
ViaPlay Baltic HD
ViaPlay Denmark HD
ViaPlay Finland HD
ViaPlay Iceland HD
ViaPlay Netherlands HD
ViaPlay Norway HD
ViaPlay Poland HD
ViaPlay Sweden HD

The thing you paid for..

Fuming over this. What an absolute joke, just highlights again it’s always the money over the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back