Live streaming platform unveiled for global EFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that work? do you have to pay?
I'm all out of Krone

It comes free as part of my telly package but you can purchase their streaming website for a few quid a month I think without getting the telly package.

And with the EU ruling banning Geoblocking I can watch my web-telly when am in the NE next, too. Though how that will work out after Brexit no-one seems to know yet.

Its on
ESPN + (US)
Sky Sports Football (UK)
Ziggo Voetball (NL)
Viaplay Kop(SE)
Viaplay Kjop(NO)
Viaplay DK (DK)
Sportklub 2 (RS)
Digi Sport 4 (SK)
Bein Sports beIN Connect (TU)
Sport 2 (IL)

I should imagine web-telly is quite low on the list of priorities right now!

:D On a personal level am just happy it has been postponed till Halloween as that means it still works when am back over next. Had you left as planned by now I may not have had the same chance. Same with roaming, God knows what will happen there, too. Mind, the weaker the Sterling gets the cheaper it is for us aliens to watch the stream on the club website. So it's not all bad.

Last edited:
:D On a personal level am just happy it has been postponed till Halloween as that means it still works when am back over next. Had you left as planned by now I may not have had the same chance. Same with roaming, God knows what will happen there, too. Mind, the weaker the Sterling gets the cheaper it is for us aliens to watch the stream on the club website. So it's not all bad.
If I'm any judge, most Europeans will be better off than us after October! Anyway, enjoy the game, when it comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back