Live streaming platform unveiled for global EFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good to know, I was wondering whether tomorrow's game would be on Viaplay as it's a cup match.

This is almost getting a bit silly now. Sheff Utd away Wednesday 17 is also shown on Viaplay.

That makes it:
Sheff Weds away tonight.
QPR at home on Saturday.
Sheff Utd away Weds 17.
Norwich at home Sat. 27.

:cool:

ESPN + as well

Just noticed today's match is shown here on both Discovery+ and Viaplay. Not quite sure why it will be on both.

Thirty-two FA Cup matches shown here this round. I know we shouldn't complain about being able to watch the game but it seems a bit of an overkill to me.

Really? That's sweet I have discovery+

Yeh, lots of matches shown here in Scandinavia on their plus thingie and channels. Even both Eurosport channels here have FA Cup matches on throughout the week-end. Not sure if it is the same in the UK though. I seem to recall the telly schedules differ a bit sometimes ?

Yeh, lots of matches shown here in Scandinavia on their plus thingie and channels. Even both Eurosport channels here have FA Cup matches on throughout the week-end. Not sure if it is the same in the UK though. I seem to recall the telly schedules differ a bit sometimes ?
Been looking at my discovery+ Schedule and it's not listed. Guessing it's because of the 3pm blackout. I'll be able to get it through other means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back