Live Footy on TV 13 September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinking of you marra. Say all the things you want to say. Stay strong and look after yourself mate xx

Morning marra :cool:

Morning mate. Safe journey xx

Morning - gerrin :D xx
Morning Ginge, thank you and others for your kind words.

I am about to lose my best mate which is hard but guess I am v v lucky to have had that relationship.

Have said all I need to say to him so am at peace with it all, am just praying he can hang on till my brother arrives so he can say what he needs to feel the same way that I do.

Morning Ginge, thank you and others for your kind words.

I am about to lose my best mate which is hard but guess I am v v lucky to have had that relationship.

Have said all I need to say to him so am at peace with it all, am just praying he can hang on till my brother arrives so he can say what he needs to feel the same way that I do.

My Dad was my best mate. It's really hard and I really feel for you xx

The salad drawer in my fridge is chock full of apples from my Mam's tree. I was going to batch bake a load of apple crumble and freeze it. If there's post-Brexit food shortages, we can live on apple crumble :lol:

Lol

I was given 2 bean plants & despite my gardening skills we’ve got lerds. Sort of “what we eating this eve with our beans & tomatoes” :)

Not sure apple pie/crumble & beans gan together:(

Morning you watching the GAA final tomorrow or are you at Accrington?
I'll probably be listening to the Sunland game on the radio.
Should be a cracking replay between the Dubs and Kerry.
Too close to call for me.
Enjoy it if you're going to be watching. 👍
Morning all. None of that for me last backshift of the week. Looking forward to a day a footy tomorrow on me day off. Have a great Friday all.
Morning TB

Lol

I was given 2 bean plants & despite my gardening skills we’ve got lerds. Sort of “what we eating this eve with our beans & tomatoes” :)

Not sure apple pie/crumble & beans gan together:(

She fetched a bag of tomatoes last time, but they were little plum ones and the bairn was eating them like sweets :lol:
Really appreciate it.

I understand you haven’t been well yourself. From reading this thread every morning.
So take care & hope your feeling 100% soon.

Thanks mate xx

Morning folks. Hope everyone is well.
Just Derby game for me.
Have a good start to the weekend everyone.

Shandong Luneng v Shanghai SIPG
Chinese Super League
12:35
Premier 1

Zenit St Petersburg v Arsenal Tula
Russian Premier League
18:00
Russian Premier Liga YouTube

Man Utd U23 v Fulham U23
Premier League 2
19:00
MUTV

Arbroath v Partick Thistle
Scottish Championship
19:05
BBC Scotland

Fortuna Dusseldorf v Wolfsburg
Bundesliga
19:30
BT Sport 3

Derby County v Cardiff City
Championship
19:45
Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Ultra HD
Amiens SC v Lyon

Ligue 1
19:45
BT Sport ESPN

Real Mallorca v Athletic Bilbao
La Liga
20:00
FreeSports / Premier 1

Morning all.

None of that for me. Derby to lose though.

Just glad we're back playing footy now, feels an absolute age since I last was at thr SOL, roll on Tuesday!

Mind he does himself no favours by not putting them on ignore & we’ve all telt him endlessly. I was thinking that if he announced he was doing it he might find others following suit.
I just hate bullying of any sort.
All this is likely not to have happened if he had certain people on ignore.
Agree with all of the above.
I also hate bullying.
I find it's usually the case that it's the bullies who are weak, and not their victims.
People who are relentlessly bullied, are quite often, much stronger, than those who are bullying them.
Though sadly, this isn't always the case.
Morning all.

None of that for me. Derby to lose though.

Just glad we're back playing footy now, feels an absolute age since I last was at thr SOL, roll on Tuesday!
Morning McG.
Morning lads. Just the Derby game for me. I was supposed to be working this morning but the job got cancelled last night so I'm having an easy day at home instead.
Morning Ginge.
Feet up and rest 👍
Morning everyone xx
Morning Janey 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back