Live Footy on TV 13 September

Morning Hanky mornen @Dilligaf60 , @thecloughywobble , Mr Pork Sword, Sfati, & those seemingly harshly barred inc MM, G, LM??

NOTS for me

Busy at graft but got to get train tickets sorted for 28th :)

Had decided to become a “Contributor “ but will withhold for now as a mini protest against a seemingly imbalance of judgements

Avvegudden everyone
Mick Mccarthy is banned, the BASTARDS

Morning Wakey
I agree with your stance and protest, btw 👍
Hope you get your train ticket sorted.

Have a good Friday.

Morning KB

Mornen HC

Just seems harsh especially on a thread which is regarded as one of ( if not the) friendliest on the SMB.

Yup, 6 tickets to buy then 2 taxis to book. Won’t be on the GC northbound, planning to be in gravyland by 10.30 am.
Avvegudden

Mornen HC

Just seems harsh especially on a thread which is regarded as one of ( if not the) friendliest on the SMB.

Yup, 6 tickets to buy then 2 taxis to book. Won’t be on the GC northbound, planning to be in gravyland by 10.30 am.
Avvegudden
I agree mate.
Hank has made it perfectly clear, he wants nowt to do with certain posters, yet they still keep turning up and trying to piss him off.
The mods should realise what's happening and do something to stop it.
Banning Hank, isn't the answer, imo.

Whats the thinking behind your username mate?
Not sure how old you are however I’m happy to educate.

We used to play at this stadium before the one we’ve in now called ‘Roker Park’.

Your Nanna or grandad might be able to tell you more but in 1973 we won the FA Cup.

Therefore, I’ve put the 2 great moments in our history together. It’s simple really.

What’s the thinking behind yours?
I could possibly guess but you questioned mine which was straight forward. So...?

I agree mate.
Hank has made it perfectly clear, he wants nowt to do with certain posters, yet they still keep turning up and trying to piss him off.
The mods should realise what's happening and do something to stop it.
Banning Hank, isn't the answer, imo.

Mind he does himself no favours by not putting them on ignore & we’ve all telt him endlessly. I was thinking that if he announced he was doing it he might find others following suit.
I just hate bullying of any sort.
All this is likely not to have happened if he had certain people on ignore.

Not sure how old you are however I’m happy to educate.

We used to play at this stadium before the one we’ve in now called ‘Roker Park’.

Your Nanna or grandad might be able to tell you more but in 1973 we won the FA Cup.

Therefore, I’ve put the 2 great moments in our history together. It’s simple really.

What’s the thinking behind yours?
I could possibly guess but you questioned mine which was straight forward. So...?
:lol:

Mines a nickname me dad gave me and it stuck. To this day people still call me rocky, even teachers when I was at school called me it.

A day surrounded by friends and family for me, my brother arrives from NZ today., going to be emotional.

Thinking of you marra. Say all the things you want to say. Stay strong and look after yourself mate xx

Morning marra :cool:
Morning 73.
Morning Hank, Dilly, Ginge, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley and all.

Nothing for me, off to Krakow for the weekend later today.

Have a good day everyone

Morning mate. Safe journey xx
Busy at graft but got to get train tickets sorted for 28th :)

Morning - gerrin :D xx

Back