Live Football on TV 14/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Snorbens

Morning HC
Morning Dilli
Am also looking forward to Satda, and an early start on the 10am Sardines Express train out of BWH.
If you're in William Jameson's early doors, I might call in and have a sharp pint with yourselves around 10:30 ish before I meet my mates in the Raily.
If not, no problem.

Morning Dilli, still no prediction success but she texted me to say she was pleased with the result and was going to celebrate with some prune and peach purée
Good luck emptying the chod hammock after that lot, Edd, la.
Morning stand in Hank.
Morning Dilly, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman,Chorley and all.

Nothing for me

Have a good day everyone
Morning, Spamington Spam from Javelin Town.
Morning @Ginger John & morning all, Super cup later and the Ashes and T-20's. Well we both won on the same day yesterday, praise the lord ⛪⛪. Hope H is ok. No work today, hospital @15-45 for check up.Thanks for your post ginge, have a great Wednesday and enjoy the day.

Morning buddy, have a good day.

And to you too 🤞 🤞
BoB with the check up this arvo, Scorefrom, la.
Morning George. How’s things in balmy Belmont.

Morning Wakey.
Misspelled "barmy" there, Dilly, me owld bar of marramac. Sorry, Mr Collins, arnly jesting. Belmont is a fine place. Anar a few whee live there. Used to play cricket against them many years ago. Worked in that vicinity for several years anarl. There's a good chippy (or there used to be) carld Coulson's (I think) and the Sportsman's used to be canny anarl.

Greetings to arl. Given our win, it may have been a cree roof job for the Hankaster Bomber. Make yasel narn, Hank, la.

Neither of those games appeal. Load o' rubbish. Gerroff.

Spreedin the sheets again. Life is wonderful. At least it's nice & gloomy & damp, which is the perfect backcloth for such mind-anaesthetising activity.

I'm looking forward to Sarrada. Not keen on the early start (I'm a fully paid up member of the fictitious 1500 Club I just invented a few seconds ago. Feel free to apply for membership but beware the chairman: he's a reet ****).

Enjoy yasels. Keep yer guard up (especially ye, Red, la).

Misspelled "barmy" there, Dilly, me owld bar of marramac. Sorry, Mr Collins, arnly jesting. Belmont is a fine place. Anar a few whee live there. Used to play cricket against them many years ago. Worked in that vicinity for several years anarl. There's a good chippy (or there used to be) carld Coulson's (I think) and the Sportsman's used to be canny anarl.

Greetings to arl. Given our win, it may have been a cree roof job for the Hankaster Bomber. Make yasel narn, Hank, la.

Spreedin the sheets again. Life is wonderful. At least it's nice & gloomy & damp, which is the perfect backcloth for such mind-anaesthetising activity.

I'm looking forward to Sarrada. Not keen on the early start (I'm a fully paid up member of the fictitious 1500 Club I just invented a few seconds ago. Feel free to apply for membership but beware the chairman: he's a reet ****).

Cheers buddy, you're a top man. Have a great afternoon spreading them sheets 🤞 🤞 🤞 🤞 PS, Where you off to on Saturday.

Morning Dilli
Am also looking forward to Satda, and an early start on the 10am Sardines Express train out of BWH.
If you're in William Jameson's early doors, I might call in and have a sharp pint with yourselves around 10:30 ish before I meet my mates in the Raily.
If not, no problem.
Sounds like a plan mate. I’ll be in town early anyway as I’ve some stuff to do before hand. You’ll most likely be on the same train as Hank and his dad. See you there.
This had me fuming....I was like Mr.Angry from Steve Wright in the afternoon in his 80's radio show....
I’m incandescent with rage and fury, I’m going to write to my MP. On second thoughts maybe not, I doubt the bugger can read.
Morning all. Will watch the Liverpool game this evening, hope the check up goes ok @Scorefrom a throw in
Have a great Wednesday all.
Morning TB.

😂😂 morning marragate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers buddy, you're a top man. Have a great afternoon spreading them sheets 🤞 🤞 🤞 🤞 PS, Where you off to on Saturday.
East Stand, U8, Stadium of Light, SR5 1SU, marra. A bit Zhan Zhuang in me Speedos (might chicken out & wear shorts if it's snarn) &, by the grace of your deity of choice, trois points fer the lads in the reed & white stripey jerkins.
Sounds like a plan mate. I’ll be in town early anyway as I’ve some stuff to do before hand. You’ll most likely be on the same train as Hank and his dad. See you there.

I’m incandescent with rage and fury, I’m going to write to my MP. On second thoughts maybe not, I doubt the bugger can read.

Morning TB.

😂😂 morning marragate.
Morning, lavender's blue. Or is it green?

Last edited:
East Stand, U8, Stadium of Light, SR5 1SU, marra. A bit Zhan Zhuang in me Speedos (might chicken out & wear shorts if it's snarn) &, by the grace of your deity of choice, trois points fer the lads in the reed & white stripey jerkins.

A fellow denizen of the Far East, I’m in U4 mesel. Right at the back cracking spot.

Excellent that is mate, nice one ⚽⚽⚽⚽

Morning TB.

😂😂 morning marragate.

😡😡😡😡:lol:🤣:lol:🤣:lol:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fj2o26NKIZc 45 years since......I remember it like yesterday, we lost the replay at Roker 2-1 on the Tuesday night, Shilton made a howler I think.
Wouldn't link, not to worry

Last edited:
East Stand?

Keep the noise down then
It's very Zen. I insist on tranquil silence. It's a sacred place of worship, not a bear pit, Edd, la.
A fellow denizen of the Far East, I’m in U4 mesel. Right at the back cracking spot.
It's perfick for the contemplative observers within our legion, of which I humbly consider myself one of our more circumspect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back