Live Football on TV 14/08/19

Not footy but I'm sure the folk sharing sage like advice and knowledge on here will have an interesting take on this, personally I think we should just paint the World beige or grey (unless that offends) and take to our beds.

Not footy but I'm sure the folk sharing sage like advice and knowledge on here will have an interesting take on this, personally I think we should just paint the World beige or grey (unless that offends) and take to our beds.

I’m sure there are more pressing things that we as a society should be directing our efforts toward. Like war, famine, disease, poverty. You know those trivial little things.
Too many so called educated and influential people have too much time on their hands and not enough perspective.
I hope the crowd get behind them, hated it at wichpis, so much negativity, even when summink good was done :(

Frustrated as owt I guess :(
That is my hope mate. I said in another post that teams used to shite themselves at the prospect of playing up here, I wish we could get some of that back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sure there are more pressing things that we as a society should be directing our efforts toward. Like war, famine, disease, poverty. You know those trivial little things.
Too many so called educated and influential people have too much time on their hands and not enough perspective.

That is my hope mate. I said in another post that teams used to shite themselves at the prospect of playing up here, I wish we could get some of that back.

This ......

To both statements

Agreed, but to perhaps contradict myself, why is there an all female team of officials for tonight’s Super Cup game?
I have nothing against the appointment of any person in any position of employment regardless of gender, but this tonight smacks of “we can, so we will” , has anyone given an explanation or reason as to why all these female officials were appointed?

Agreed, but to perhaps contradict myself, why is there an all female team of officials for tonight’s Super Cup game?
I have nothing against the appointment of any person in any position of employment regardless of gender, but this tonight smacks of “we can, so we will” , has anyone given an explanation or reason as to why all these female officials were appointed?
I didn’t know that.
It’s not very subtle is it? And it doesn’t do the lasses any favours.

One of the offending ads. I've got to say I'm absolutely raging after watching this,if I was a snowflake I'd have melted a million times....All we need now is for a University in London to ban beef from the menu...Hold on...

Last edited:

Back