Little things that annoy.

People who type away on a keyboard during a minute's silence. My anger is magnified tenfold because I can't tell them to just leave the f***ing thing alone for one minute because of the aforementioned silence.

Also, people who don't get their round in. Again, magnified tenfold if I should prompt them with a "do you want another one" and there response is "yes".
There was a kernt used to join our company in the Continental years ago who would let the fist 5 rounds to be bought by others and when telt "How, it's your turn" he would come with " I've had enough, I'm away home now" or "I came out with nee money" eventually I brayed him . Greedy twat .

People who type away on a keyboard during a minute's silence. My anger is magnified tenfold because I can't tell them to just leave the f***ing thing alone for one minute because of the aforementioned silence.

Also, people who don't get their round in. Again, magnified tenfold if I should prompt them with a "do you want another one" and there response is "yes".
Rookie mistake. The correct prompt is "Your round".

There was a kernt used to join our company in the Continental years ago who would let the fist 5 rounds to be bought by others and when telt "How, it's your turn" he would come with " I've had enough, I'm away home now" or "I came out with nee money" eventually I brayed him . Greedy twat .

Superb - I always love a happy ending.

An ex-boss of mine used to say permentations instead of permutations. The fat old baldy wanker

Ffs - why didn’t you bray him like op?

Last edited:
Mrs R ending sentences with a rising tone, making it sound like a question.

She’s not from Oz or Kiwiland by any chance ?

They sound so bloody pathetic and uncertain of themselves.

Over enthusiastic affirmatives
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

When yes will do

Muttley ?

Women with shopping trolleys standing yapping in supermarket gangways blocking everyone else. Unruly kids in pubs. Beardos and Hipsters. People talking on mobile phones whilst walking and dont look where theyre going.Bigheads.Snobs. Thats just for starters

People in general.
Why can’t the buggas just all stop at yem out the way, while I’m out and about ?

Doesn't matter it's our lasses car .

Depends who pays for a new clutch.

Having a shit load of cushions on a sofa or a bed that have to be chucked on the floor so you can sit down then put back on once you get up or make the bed....wtf is that even all about?

Just keep slinging them on the floor.
She’ll sharp get sick of picking them up.

One of my favourite Viz Top Tips:

Rappers - obliviate the need to keep asking ‘you know what I’m saying?’ after every sentence by actually speaking clearly in the first place.

I don’t have a fuckin clue what they’re saying and care even less.

I honestly understand where you’re coming from with this and it annoys the hell out of me as well. !

It annoys the hell out of me, as well, like.

Women who have six tubes of toothpaste open at the same time.
Does it ever cross their tiny minds to finish one before they start another ?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="lenshack, post: 27568740, member: 24422"]She’s not from Oz or Kiwiland by any chance ?

They sound so bloody pathetic and uncertain of themselves.

Muttley ?

People in general.
Why can’t the buggas just all stop at yem out the way, while I’m out and about ?

Depends who pays for a new clutch.

Just keep slinging them on the floor.
She’ll sharp get sick of picking them up.

I don’t have a fuckin clue what they’re saying and care even less.

It annoys the hell out of me, as well, like.

Women who have six tubes of toothpaste open at the same time.
Does it ever cross their tiny minds to finish one before they start another ?[/QUOTE]

No Boro. But my sister has lived in Tas for decades and she sounds like her.

Cyclists. I want to throw bricks at them even on those rare occasions they are obeying the law. They are revolting people.
I live close to the c2c path and i hate the tw4ts... think they own the fkn place.
Speeding close past you, moaning if they have to slow down when approaching walkers...Lycra wannabe nonces.

People in couples that reply to things as the couple. e.g. "Oh we love that film", "We love Italy". Fuck off.

Also, people that describe someone as being 'Army', rather than 'in the Army'.

people who refer to me as a geordie when on holiday...NO AM f***ing NOT now fuck off

People in couples that reply to things as the couple. e.g. "Oh we love that film", "We love Italy". Fuck off.

Also, people that describe someone as being 'Army', rather than 'in the Army'.

worst kind of ***** ever these people

Had 4 people tell me it's Friday today. "Morning Wendy", "Morning Burb, it's Friday".
Everyone who tells me it's Friday must be bored shitless with my standard "bloody hell, have I worked right through Thursday without realising" answer.

TV audiences continuing to clap in time with the music after it has stopped.

Broadcasters, often paid a lot of money and one would think their first skill should be decent language, using shit language on TV and radio. Examples "He done good", "There's queues on the M25" etc

The use of "Dr" before a first name, like Dr Christian.

Sound effects on captions and gimmick graphics on TV programmes.

People who , when you offer to do something trivial for them like "I'll get you a carrier bag out of the kitchen", reply "Are you SURE ?" as if it's a major decision on your part.

Back