Little things that annoy.

I need a bit of advice . I've just been out with the car . We live up a long steep hill (ice, snar etc.,) I did manage to get up it but was spinning the wheels and could smell burnt rubber when I eventually got the car on the drive . I don't know whether to charge up it as fast as I dare, like I've just done or take it easy . If I take it too easy it tend to stop moving . The car is front wheel drive with snow tyres on . If the council would salt the f***ing road I'd be ok .

I’d wager that smell isn’t tyre rubber. It’ll be your clutch.

Will take it on the chin fella, good chance I was pissed and to be fair that example is somet else that also annoys me so glad you pointed it out. Seems Im only perfect 98% of the time ;)
And falling....
;)

Rarely use apostrophes when typing or texting on forums, not a lack of knowledge just a conscious decision to not bother as doesnt alter meaning and im bone idle.

Can understand how it would be irritating though ha ha

So a good thing then ;)
Your "friend" Bagpuss used to say the same.

Mrs Rs inability to shut doors.
Mrs R ending sentences with a rising tone, making it sound like a question.
Overheard converations, usually between women or girls like this ; And i was like "what ?" And she goes "9 inches". And i'm like "really ?" And i'm "Ouch".
This ferking laptop taking about 20 minutes to connect to the wifi. I switch it on, feed the birds, make my breakfast and sometimes it still hasn't connected.
Djs and their "gang" talking and laughing for ages. Just play the bastard records.

Women with shopping trolleys standing yapping in supermarket gangways blocking everyone else. Unruly kids in pubs. Beardos and Hipsters. People talking on mobile phones whilst walking and dont look where theyre going.Bigheads.Snobs. Thats just for starters

Back