Little things that annoy.

Terrible spelling (normally found on comments section of Facebook & Sunderland Echo etc). They can’t all have dyslexia! And if you’re unsure what about a spellchecker ? Gets right on my wick.

another meaningless filler that gets me is "...then she turned round and said...." etc
Some people must spend an entire discussion rotating.
:lol:
I hate listening to people who say
She’s said
And he said
And then she said
And he said
Then she said

The first is an out and out Mackem-ism. “Giz a lend of your pen?” “Lend us ten pence will ya?” Etc.
Ya git scruff man

Last edited:
The first is an out and out Mackem-ism. “Giz a lend of your pen?” “Lend us ten pence will ya?” Etc.
Don't think the incorrect use of borrow and lend is a mackem-ism.

"Borrow me your pen " and "Can I lend ten pence" are two incorrect uses used country wide surely

People who keep their wheelie bins on the front because they're too lazy to take them round the back.

People who drop bottles into said bin at 6am rather than carefully placing them in, allowing them to smash.

People who sit in the middle of a T junction when turning right leaving no room for anyone to turn left so creating a long queue.

People who turn left at a roundabout without signalling leaving you sat there waiting for them when you could have gone.

People who just chuck fag ends from their car window or on the pavement thinking that's perfectly acceptable.

People who park their cars blocking the full pavement meaning women pushing bairns have to go in the road to get round them.

These are my latest top annoyances. Basically inconsiderate idiots.

Terrible spelling (normally found on comments section of Facebook & Sunderland Echo etc). They can’t all have dyslexia! And if you’re unsure what about a spellchecker ? Gets right on my wick.
Your to sensativ about spelling marra.

There going too get on you're case about this, its only a message bord ya knaa, not an inglish exam ffs.

That’ll be because it’s friday mate, did you want them to tell you it was Monday?

Wendy misheard him. Thought he was saying it was Wednesday. So she corrected him. Because her actual name is Alison.

Also Alison once told him she was thirsty and he said ‘aye but it’s friday tomorrow’ so she knows it’s important to him

People who type away on a keyboard during a minute's silence. My anger is magnified tenfold because I can't tell them to just leave the f***ing thing alone for one minute because of the aforementioned silence.

Also, people who don't get their round in. Again, magnified tenfold if I should prompt them with a "do you want another one" and there response is "yes".

Last edited:

Back