Little Girl Kidnapped In Felling - False alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've never heard a swift kick in the fanny described as 'help' before.

Without wanting to speculate too much about the source of this issue, if it was started by an individual, they might need some help. Think about it man, that’s not the actions of a person in full control of their faculties.

Without wanting to speculate too much about the source of this issue, if it was started by an individual, they might need some help. Think about it man, that’s not the actions of a person in full control of their faculties.
I'd be inclined to agree, that fact that they gave a neighbours reg plate is madness - so either they don't like the neighbour or they're as mad as a box of frogs.

But there was. It contributes to the hysterical, facebook overreaction. Surprised nobody was lynched by the facebook mob looking for 'retribution'
I shared 1 post, I didn't comment on anyone else's posts (and quite a few folks had shared from different sources / pages). "Lynch mobs" wasn't the first thing that sprung into mind when I saw the initial post, my thoughts were "shit, there might be a kid abducted" which is every parents worst nightmare.

Do you literally believe every single thing you read ? Where's the proof she used her neighbours reg ? Bear in mind you've stated in this post that it's a fact.
it was @Nookie Bear that stated that tbf.

I shared 1 post, I didn't comment on anyone else's posts (and quite a few folks had shared from different sources / pages). "Lynch mobs" wasn't the first thing that sprung into mind when I saw the initial post, my thoughts were "shit, there might be a kid abducted" which is every parents worst nightmare.

it was @Nookie Bear that stated that tbf.
So that's your proof ? Nookie Bear off the SMB.

If your 7 year old had been kidnapped you’d have noticed and made an official report to the police though , it was constantly being stressed that NP had not received a report of a child missing just this sighting. There was a slim chance parents hadn’t noticed their very young child was missing between 7 ish and midnight late on a Saturday night I suppose.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nope, she's a sensible stand up woman whose word I would be inclined to believe (she wouldn't have just made it up).
Ok well fingers crossed the police read this thread then and once they establish the neighbour (via the car reg), they might be a bit closer to finding the woman who started it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back