Little Boy Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was 2 gangs and more than one person involved.

I would say someone out of university is less likely to be streetwise and would do things by the book. Calm down, I didn't mean it in a bad way.
Ive just read up about it and quite a few people got time

Probably not enough going off what i read but thats the justice system for you

How many episodes are there? Anyone know?

If anyone is interested in the history of the gang culture around about the time google murder of smigger.

You can google how the police tackled the MASSIVE problem by googling the Liverpool matrix. (You may have seen FTM in liverpool it was fuck the matrix).

There are/was a lot of seriously violent gangs and dealers in Liverpool but another one to look out for is starkey and Danny gee.

Horrible bunch of fuckers.

Jesus just read about that. Poor bloke (starkey). Did they ever find/catch his killer?

Whilst searching I stumbled on another Jamie Starkey in Ireland - another horrific drug related story

Jesus just read about that. Poor bloke (starkey). Did they ever find/catch his killer?

Whilst searching I stumbled on another Jamie Starkey in Ireland - another horrific drug related story

Starkeys mother was terrorised by gee.
He did about 5 years and was murdered in a couple of weeks.
It's obvious that gee was behind the murder but nothing was pinned onto him.
As far as I am aware no one has been brought to justice.
It was alleged that gee had a lot of money on his head.

If anyone is interested in the history of the gang culture around about the time google murder of smigger.

You can google how the police tackled the MASSIVE problem by googling the Liverpool matrix. (You may have seen FTM in liverpool it was fuck the matrix).

There are/was a lot of seriously violent gangs and dealers in Liverpool but another one to look out for is starkey and Danny gee.

Horrible bunch of fuckers.

Liverpool is a great city, but it has a real nasty underbelly. Drugs and gangs made large areas total no-go zones.

I know we all poke fun about certain estates in Sunderland or Newcastle, but they are not in the same league as Liverpool and Manchester.

Liverpool is a great city, but it has a real nasty underbelly. Drugs and gangs made large areas total no-go zones.

I know we all poke fun about certain estates in Sunderland or Newcastle, but they are not in the same league as Liverpool and Manchester.

Absolutely nowhere near.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back