Little Boy Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh?! Threaten to arrest the mother for going near her own dead son.... :confused:
Not clued up on it like but i imagine they would as it could be classed as interfering with evidence or some buullshit

Seems harsh as fuck and i doubt that copper would have wanted to

( If it happened)

The scum that done it are walking the streets and continue to commit crime. Imo they should be shown for what they are.

What are you talking about? Mercer is still in jail with a minimum of 22 years.
Why come on to a subject and make things up?

She could have done something that meant the case went tits up. Harsh threatening to arrest her, but that's how some coppers are wired. Possibly a graduate with no tact.

Sure I read that it did.

What difference does it make if a copper has a degree or not, and how is tact linked to education?

What are you talking about? Mercer is still in jail with a minimum of 22 years.
Why come on to a subject and make things up?
There was 2 gangs and more than one person involved.
What difference does it make if a copper has a degree or not, and how is tact linked to education?
I would say someone out of university is less likely to be streetwise and would do things by the book. Calm down, I didn't mean it in a bad way.

If anyone is interested in the history of the gang culture around about the time google murder of smigger.

You can google how the police tackled the MASSIVE problem by googling the Liverpool matrix. (You may have seen FTM in liverpool it was fuck the matrix).

There are/was a lot of seriously violent gangs and dealers in Liverpool but another one to look out for is starkey and Danny gee.

Horrible bunch of fuckers.

There was 2 gangs and more than one person involved.

There was only one person who actually pulled the trigger. If I was a gambler I'd say he'll be in longer than 22 years.
Several others were found guilty of various other offences, but they can't really be held indefinitely when they haven't killed anyone.

Agreed on them continuing to commit crime, but the law is dealing with them where possible.
This lad from the Rhys Jones case was involved in the supply of drugs to the North East fairly recently, and sent down.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rhys-jones-thug-jailed-connection-4287966

I would say someone out of university is less likely to be streetwise and would do things by the book. Calm down, I didn't mean it in a bad way.

Fair enough.

If anyone is interested in the history of the gang culture around about the time google murder of smigger.

You can google how the police tackled the MASSIVE problem by googling the Liverpool matrix. (You may have seen FTM in liverpool it was fuck the matrix).

There are/was a lot of seriously violent gangs and dealers in Liverpool but another one to look out for is starkey and Danny gee.

Horrible bunch of fuckers.
Will look at that, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back