Line of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is grear as Lol in this is England.
So I've read, but I never fancied that series. I'm not fussed on her in Line of Duty, Steve, I have a bit more empathy with (not much). I'm not sure if this is just me or you're not supposed to have sympathy for their characters or not. It shows that each series is so well written that it's still compulsive viewing for me - while not really liking 2 of the major characters.

The end of the last series which was completely at odds with everything that had ever gone before in Line of Duty has tarnished it for me. Now it has moved to BBC1 despite being quintessentially BBC2.

Dot was a complete kernt of a character, and as for the acting ------ bloody hell, ridiculously hammed up, a shambles.

Glad he is dead, hopefully a better character and acto will come fowad.

So I've read, but I never fancied that series. I'm not fussed on her in Line of Duty, Steve, I have a bit more empathy with (not much). I'm not sure if this is just me or you're not supposed to have sympathy for their characters or not. It shows that each series is so well written that it's still compulsive viewing for me - while not really liking 2 of the major characters.
That's because ACAB

Is Steve not in the new series? He's not on IMDB. Thandie Newton is an interesting addition, she's always a bit ambiguous.
Is that the Scottish fella? Or he played one in a cack film about a gangster. Always thought he had questionable acting skills as well.

Is it? Brilliant. Where did you see that?

Steve is in the new series.
'In Plain Sight actor Martin Compston will be resuming his on-screen role of DS Steve Arnott, an anti-terrorism officer.'
:cool:
Good find!

The end of the last series has my expectations really low.

I've been watching a BBC drama about a lass who thinks she's having her life stolen by the uber swat machine gunning superstar from that ending :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back