Line of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great show but wish Steve and Kate would just buck and get it over with. It's worse than watching an episode of location, location, location.
I personally don't want to see that! Hoping with this new added friction between them after her promotion and his behaviour last series that this doesn't happen!

I personally don't want to see that! Hoping with this new added friction between them after her promotion and his behaviour last series that this doesn't happen!
Bit of a ladies man is Steve. Think he'll have a crack at the Asian uniformed officer in the office this series I reckon.

Why did they meet in subway for less than a minute then the very next scene they are in the office together. Lots dirty looks when one or the other says something. Ive watched all the other series but Iam too struck on this one, so far anyway.

He's Solomon Coop in Taboo. He also got a Bafta for The Lost Honour of Christopher Jefferies - which he was very good in.

He's becoming an established TV face now. Until a few years ago, he was primarily a stage actor, I think. The first TV role I remember him having was as the leader of the vampires (Herrick?) in Being Human.

He's becoming an established TV face now. Until a few years ago, he was primarily a stage actor, I think. The first TV role I remember him having was as the leader of the vampires (Herrick?) in Being Human.
He's definitely getting better roles since the Bafta - this and Hollow Crown and Taboo. He seemed to be firmly lodged in bit parts before.

3 is on iPlayer

I searched for them last night and noticed that.

I've only watched the first episode of this season, so would you recommend watching the first three series before I carry on with this one?

I searched for them last night and noticed that.

I've only watched the first episode of this season, so would you recommend watching the first three series before I carry on with this one?
Not necessarily. May give you a background into the 3 main characters doing it that way but totally different story. Albeit you probably need to watch 2 and 3 in order as story/supporting characters partly linked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back