Line of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes I agree with that. I'm not overly keen on Thandie Newton as an actress but it doesn't seem like she has much choice with the script as written. I really felt for Denton all the way.
I thought the first episode was pretty wooden until the usual crew appeared,Newton and the script were contrived
This Huntley's husband in from the start theory? cant even remember much of it ?Why is he in the frame?

I read their reviews for a lot of things - Scandi dramas especially, they're very good.
I thought the first episode was pretty wooden until the usual crew appeared,Newton and the script were contrived
This Huntley's husband in from the start theory? cant even remember much of it ?Why is he in the frame?
His car was seen in the vicinity.

Did any of the "I knew it was him" posts arrive before the last episode?

Did any of the "I knew it was him" posts arrive before the last episode?

I knew it from the moment we saw the husband was not in in the first ten minutes :D

CatRyanStriker
I watched the last season on iPlayer and am now watching the current season.... it is exciting but if it turns out it is the husband as it seems the first episode suggested I will feel let down

Apr 5, 2017

I'm watching too many things on catch up and i must be missing stuff,cant remember the hubby being anything other than a background figure early on.

When you first hear of him Mrs Huntley wants to leave to get to the crime scene but he isn't there... that's when I knew it was him.

When you first hear of him Mrs Huntley wants to leave to get to the crime scene but he isn't there... that's when I knew it was him.
Got ya! but of a loose link in the real world but in the world of who dunnits you were switched on from the start.
Her being a cop would have said" its my hubby cos he's out"as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back