Line of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am watching it, not sure if I am enjoying it, just watching. There are more holes than our defence at the moment, particularly with the head bleeding scenarios.

it is still 400 times better than that utter flipping chod THE NIGHT MANAGER :evil:

If the husband knew he was cornered and was going to kill arnott why has he gone to the bother of changing out of he's suit and into hes black gear and balaclava. I reckon it's not him like

If the husband knew he was cornered and was going to kill arnott why has he gone to the bother of changing out of he's suit and into hes black gear and balaclava. I reckon it's not him like
This is what I thought at the time. And why the phone calls to that other bloke. Our lass reckoned it was him but I thought that was to obvious. I reckon it's a third person playing him and his wife without either of them knowing about the others involvement.

Balaclava man looks too sturdy to be skinny Lee Ingleby. Those of us who are aware of the actor always knew he wasn't merely there to play Huntley's other half, so there was always going to be more to him. I'm now also wondering if Steve is dead, as already mentioned it would be a stretch too far if another character came back from 'the dead'. They've killed off important characters before. Personally I hope not as that would pretty much leave Kate in charge and I dislike her more than Steve!

I did say I would be disappointed if it turned out to be the husband as it seems to be suggesting it way too much from the get.
I hope your prediction ends up being wrong. You were so smug in your prediction and you will look git silly spouting off so early. Oh, how I will laugh. :lol: :lol:

I hope your prediction ends up being wrong. You were so smug in your prediction and you will look git silly spouting off so early. Oh, how I will laugh. :lol: :lol:

Read my first post I said from the start that I would be disappointed if it was him as it would be too simple.

Please yourself.

As though he'd been ringing the balaclava bloke to warn him and he turned up just in the nick of time to bray the busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back