Line of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, the finale' may have been at bit Hollywood but the rest of it was the usual high standard, in my humble opinion.
don't want to spoil it for others, who have not seen it, but watching the first three series will help to get the gist of what is happening

this fourth series has, so far, nothing much to do with the first three.

I watched the last season on iPlayer and am now watching the current season.... it is exciting but if it turns out it is the husband as it seems the first episode suggested I will feel let down

I watched the last season on iPlayer and am now watching the current season.... it is exciting but if it turns out it is the husband as it seems the first episode suggested I will feel let down
Sure you're getting mixed up with Broadchurch here like.

Sure you're getting mixed up with Broadchurch here like.
nope

I haven't seen Broadchurch

In Line of Duty it was pretty obvious in the first ten minutes that Huntley's husband did it, I hope it is a red herring though as it hasn't been so obvious before.

nope

I haven't seen Broadchurch

In Line of Duty it was pretty obvious in the first ten minutes that Huntley's husband did it, I hope it is a red herring though as it hasn't been so obvious before.

Have to admit, I suspected he would be involved in some way as soon as I saw the actor playing him.

Have to admit, I suspected he would be involved in some way as soon as I saw the actor playing him.

Yeah, exactly what i thought as soon as i saw him.
I'm sure he mentioned he was "out for a drink, with a mate" at some point in episode 2 as well

Yeah, exactly what i thought as soon as i saw him.
I'm sure he mentioned he was "out for a drink, with a mate" at some point in episode 2 as well
Thats because he was seen parking ouitside the forensic blokes house while she was there just prior to "the incident". Going off the previous series though it is never a simple one and might be the starter for more series

I am not familiar with the actor but he was out when the first incident occurred and then again when something else happened, it was the way they made a deal of him not being there in the first episode that felt like a great big arrow pointing to his guilt

Get the feeling I'll be in the minority but this series has been awful, done away with the low-key drama and just ramped the sensationalism up to 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back