Line of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

the last time he was this excited he broke into whipsnade lion enclosure with catnip tied to his prod. was only saved by a passing member of staff throwing an unwanted pasty over the fence
Is that you or a quote from Vic? I may have to rethink my earlier comment.

Back to balaclavas - we should all be wearing one for the final episode on Sunday. At what age did boys stop wearing them anyway?

22! I've currently got one who's nearly 17. And just when I think he's fragile he'll go for a wander then appear tapping at the front window.

That's questionable. Not only whether Bob is funny, but whether he's funnier than Vic.
We picked him up eating bread off the back lawn, the daft knacker, but he lasted longer than my second marriage. Spent the last few years in the quiet atmosphere of me Mam and Dads house but he had the hell-raising period of bringing in anything smaller than a moose. Me Mam still gets teary if you mention the daft get. She never had to spend morning after morning cleaning up blackbird guts from the floor.

Is that you or a quote from Vic? I may have to rethink my earlier comment.

Back to balaclavas - we should all be wearing one for the final episode on Sunday. At what age did boys stop wearing them anyway?
Once our friends peculiar Mam gave us all 'Peter Heaters' for Christmas.

Last edited:
We picked him up eating bread off the back lawn, the daft knacker, but he lasted longer than my second marriage. Spent the last few years in the quiet atmosphere of me Mam and Dads house but he had the hell-raising period of bringing in anything smaller than a moose. Me Mam still gets teary if you mention the daft get. She never had to spend morning after morning cleaning up blackbird guts from the floor.

Once our friends peculiar Mam gave us all 'Peter Heaters' for Christmas.
They do have a way of getting to you. Quince was a softie, dominated by an unfeeling female Russian Blue. He used to open the fridge door for her to raid for ham etc. I had to put a child lock on it. But I knew she put him up to it. :lol:

arnot will find circumstantial evidence and huntley will have no choice but to kill arnot who has her sorted

Same age as when their mammies stopped doing their polo shirt buttons up.
:lol: I was explaining this phenomenon to my sister as her husband fastens his top button. An ex Maths teacher, no way in hell could he be described as being cool either. Just an ageing bloke prone to feeling the cold more like. We laughed.

:lol: I was explaining this phenomenon to my sister as her husband fastens his top button. An ex Maths teacher, no way in hell could he be described as being cool either. Just an ageing bloke prone to feeling the cold more like. We laughed.
it keeps the blood spatters off his neck!

He's not quite Dexter, that I'm aware. Maybe if Steve Arnott wore a polo shirt we would have the definitive answer to that particular puzzle.
I've not seen dexter but you should definitely wear the family balaclava next time the brother in law comes around.

My pissed up theory.

Neil Godwin from The Office is balaclava man. Roz's shagging him and is in on it by mistake through her investigation and is trying to cover it up. Her husband followed her to the forensic chap's house to see if she was having an affair and killed him trying to rescue Roz, so he's fucked too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back