Line of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh! I was trying to work out what has changed for this series and it was actually quite obvious. Ironic really. :lol:

Hugely noticeable and properly annoying.

The continuity announcer will even say something to the effect of 'now on BBC 1' just before it starts, they explain every little bit like this so people like @paws can understand it, and obviously yourself

The continuity announcer will even say something to the effect of 'now on BBC 1' just before it starts, they explain every little bit like this so people like @paws can understand it, and obviously yourself
Shame a similar feller isn't able to explain the significance of the phrase "Ironic really", eh? ;)

The script in this series is absolutely horrendous mind.

"I have tangible concerns my wife is involved in a murder" :lol:

They also now seem keen on explaining every last plot development until it can be understood even by paws.

"He was in prison at the time...which means he couldn't be the murderer"

Aye. Thanks for that.
I've done three episodes and i think I've had enough of the shite

In more positive news sales of balaclavas have never been so high

I've done three episodes and i think I've had enough of the shite

In more positive news sales of balaclavas have never been so high

I've had a sneak preview of the final episode. The killer is a fan of early 90s indie noise rock who lives in North Yorkshire and sometimes uses the alias Quincy the Lovecat.

I've had a sneak preview of the final episode. The killer is a fan of early 90s indie noise rock who lives in North Yorkshire and sometimes uses the alias Quincy the Lovecat.
Phew, must wear my balaclava so he can't see me

There's a Tonkinese cat called Quincy that lives near work and has become the unofficial work cat. He's stupidly self assured...

All the people in the pub in one balaclava?

have to wait until next week to find out which was the landlord :rolleyes:

There's a Tonkinese cat called Quincy that lives near work and has become the unofficial work cat. He's stupidly self assured...

All the people in the pub in one balaclava?
Just had to google Tonkinese cats there. Rather lovely. Mine was adorable - apart from a bad habit of sitting under the table and indulging in a spot of self-pleasuring. He made his own toes curl. :lol::lol:

I had one called 'Cheesy' taken from some obscure Reeves and Mortimer sketch involving the words 'Cheesy, ya ginger bastard'.
Still not laughing, however (dammit I just smiled!)

Just had to google Tonkinese cats there. Rather lovely. Mine was adorable - apart from a bad habit of sitting under the table and indulging in a spot of self-pleasuring. He made his own toes curl. :lol::lol:

Still not laughing, however (dammit I just smiled!)
For some reason the vets used to find it funny although I doubt it was from the original intention. He lived to be 22 (at least) but he never learned how to ride a bike.

Who knew? You're funnier than Vic Reeves. :lol::lol:
the last time he was this excited he broke into whipsnade lion enclosure with catnip tied to his prod. was only saved by a passing member of staff throwing an unwanted pasty over the fence

For some reason the vets used to find it funny although I doubt it was from the original intention. He lived to be 22 (at least) but he never learned how to ride a bike.
22! I've currently got one who's nearly 17. And just when I think he's fragile he'll go for a wander then appear tapping at the front window.
He's Bob Mortimer?
That's questionable. Not only whether Bob is funny, but whether he's funnier than Vic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back