Line of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

just downloaded all 4 series of this , have to wait for the final episode like ,soon as i have that , will be binge watching it .

just downloaded all 4 series of this , have to wait for the final episode like ,soon as i have that , will be binge watching it .
Why do you have to wait for the final episode before watching? There are more episodes than there are hours before the finale.

Why do you have to wait for the final episode before watching? There are more episodes than there are hours before the finale.
i like to binge watch series, am currentlt downloading fargo series 3 , but wont be watching it until i have the whole series.

Yes but if you start now the final episode will be available before you finish watching the last series.
to be honest mate i will be keeeping the lot along with a couple of other series , until wife and i go on holiday to the states in august , we have a lonh holiday every year there and i take a RPi with me and a hard drive loaded with a load of tv shows , plug that into the TV rather than watch the advert infested american shitE.

to be honest mate i will be keeeping the lot along with a couple of other series , until wife and i go on holiday to the states in august , we have a lonh holiday every year there and i take a RPi with me and a hard drive loaded with a load of tv shows , plug that into the TV rather than watch the advert infested american shitE.
Ah well, that makes sense. I just thought you hanging about by the telly waiting for the final episode. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back