Line of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admit it , nee fucker has a clue where this is going.

I love it when the hindsight police start saying they new who it was all along.

(It's the solicitor)
It caught a few out on here who thought it was the husband. It seemed far to obvious to be him after the previous episode though.

I haven't a clue which is what makes it so good for me.

All orchestrated by the ACC who thought he was getting his leg over. He was a chief super in the first series and was a twat then as well. Wouldn't surprise me if ted out ranks him in the masons and he isn't happy about it

The fact he went ower the masons for A quickie is going to destroy him like.

Thought the interview scene was good until she suddenly turned the tables. I'm not sure that would be realistic. The writing seemed to get a bit lazy at that point 'for the benefit of the tape borne detectives are looking uneasy' just seemed poor compared to the normal. I'm a fan of the series as a whole but think it's on the slide.

Thought the interview scene was good until she suddenly turned the tables. I'm not sure that would be realistic. The writing seemed to get a bit lazy at that point 'for the benefit of the tape borne detectives are looking uneasy' just seemed poor compared to the normal. I'm a fan of the series as a whole but think it's on the slide.
I thought that as well. Good drama but not convincing.
I've also not understood why Kate meets Steve in subways to give him information when she spends half her life in the AC12 office.

Might the killer will want to dispatch another wee lassy soon. They won't want the halfwit Farmer taking the glory for their work.

Brilliant TV.

Come on Ted fella, don't let a wee lassie get the better of you. :lol:

A lot of focus on her arm, so that's bound to be her downfall, hopefully at the next AC-12 interview it explodes in a shower of pus. :lol:

Aye and where is that swab stored, it will contain DNA from Tims fingertips!

Brilliant TV.

Come on Ted fella, don't let a wee lassie get the better of you. :lol:

A lot of focus on her arm, so that's bound to be her downfall, hopefully at the next AC-12 interview it explodes in a shower of pus. :lol:

Have you watched the first 3 seasons mate?

Last edited:
Watched it this morning with hangover from hell .... Huntley will be the next victim , too obvious to just be the husband ??

I thought that as well. Good drama but not convincing.
I've also not understood why Kate meets Steve in subways to give him information when she spends half her life in the AC12 office.

I don't mind making certain allowances, not everything can be exactly realistic. But that scene just didn't really feel believable. The interviews with Steve and Ted are usually the best parts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back