Line of Duty series 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, loads of flashbacks of Stephen Graham character and bit more info on the kid from season 1 and the Miroslav person without a first name ;)

Eh there’s not much in regards to anti-corruption that crosses with what I did. And I did it about a decade ago so technology radically changed everything anyway....

with your so called history degree? - I bet you were great at your job? :rolleyes: (see Scottish ref thread when you decided to patronize me with your super duper knowledge and degree)… do they still do refunds so many years later?.. I guess not :lol:

This episode was hideously bad. Worst of the entire show.
Blindingly obvious it's not Ted. Not a shred of tension in that interview scene compared to series 1 & 2.
I only lasted 2 episdoes of Bodyguard as well. Mercurio has lost it.

Aye. Kate went from being utterly incompetent with a firearm to being able to get an accurate shot on someone in a moving vehicle about half a mile away

Aye that’s the one. Jesus :lol:

In this series Ted is obviously telling the truth but by the end of next week they won’t have proven it and instead that’ll be what series 6 concentrates on.

Gill is obviously bent and I have doubts about the chief constable and Kate as well. B the end of this programme I’d bet that Steve and Ted end up being the only non-corrupt coppers in it. Which like I say is just silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back