Line of Duty series 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hastings orders to bring this to a close could have been the message to Lisa so she knows it was him typing by spelling definitely incorrectly. Bring things to a close was to take out Corbett. Although it does almost seem to be too obvious to be Hastings.

What’s the name of that copper who gave Hastings the money?

The former copper who gave Ted the £100k is Mark Moffatt

Bloody fantastic

Don't know if it's been mentioned on here but Jed Mercurio is actually a medical doctor by profession. Years ago he answered an advert placed by the BBC in the British Medical Journal for someone to help write a medical drama! I think they should try this idea more often if it unearths people who can write this well!!

Don't know if it's been mentioned on here but Jed Mercurio is actually a medical doctor by profession. Years ago he answered an advert placed by the BBC in the British Medical Journal for someone to help write a medical drama! I think they should try this idea more often if it unearths people who can write this well!!
He wrote Bodies it’s on iPlayer. I haven’t seen it but heard it’s good so going to give it a go.

Sort of makes sense, in the way it’s put together

I still love it but it’s more over the top than it it was, used to be more realistic I reckon

Well surely the whole point of a thread about some programme is to discuss said programme?
Indeed but not all programmes are a who dunnit
We all love it ,but it's like "tell me the answer " when someone gives you a riddle
I'd rather work it out myself
I'll drop out and crack on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back