Line of Duty series 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hastings orders to bring this to a close could have been the message to Lisa so she knows it was him typing by spelling definitely incorrectly. Bring things to a close was to take out Corbett. Although it does almost seem to be too obvious to be Hastings.

What’s the name of that copper who gave Hastings the money?

Hastings orders to bring this to a close could have been the message to Lisa so she knows it was him typing by spelling definitely incorrectly. Bring things to a close was to take out Corbett. Although it does almost seem to be too obvious to be Hastings.

What’s the name of that copper who gave Hastings the money?

Not a copper is he?

Wouldn’t ted just do it through normal message why would he do it on the undercover side?

I think Lisa works for Ted, I think the last line about getting things ended / wrapped up tipped her off, you could see it in her face tbh.

I thought that but why risk doing it on that undercover

He can reach them anytime

I’m sure there will be links to last series I just can’t remember what happened

Last edited:
Not a copper is he?

Wouldn’t ted just do it through normal message why would he do it on the undercover side?

Fairly sure the bloke that gave him the cash had previously said he was an ex copper at some point.

Not a copper is he?

It'll all come out in the wash fella, mark my words !

Not a copper is he?

Maybe going off line now as knows AC12 are on to so inadvertently relays his message through this channel.

Fairly sure the bloke that gave him the cash had previously said he was an ex copper at some point.

It'll all come out in the wash fella, mark my words !
The bloke who gave him the cash was a representative for one of the bent coppers in previous season in the ac12 interview

Last edited:
Well exactly. Could be responsible in some way for his parents' death when he was in the RUC?

John being on a mission to get at bent coppers suggests something from his parents demise, that whole adoption thing has my head battered.

What's the significance of the misspelling of definitely, Where's that cropt up before?

Or we could all just watch it
Avoid this thread for spoilers and even when up to date I'm skating all the inspector Morses on here

John being on a mission to get at bent coppers suggests something from his parents demise, that whole adoption thing has my head battered.

What's the significance of the misspelling of definitely, Where's that cropt up before?
'Definately' was on an earlier message from H. Also mentioned on here some pages back (by me :)).

Recognised his boat race as soon as he appeared last week. Likewise that little shit Ryan, he's the little twat from season 1 who kept delivering the burner phones to Tony Gates

Oh shit aye.

They disabled lad was in wasn’t he?

Was that Gina McKee body in freezer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back