Lincoln away

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it goes to 30 I could have waited and got the oldest one. She's got 32 points. I told her I wouldn't be able to get her a ticket and soften the blow by buying her and her cousin tickets for some concert instead.

My youngest is hoping it comes down to 21 points but I think that's unlikely!

Looks like there's a a canny pub crawl from the spoons at one end of the high street up to the ground.
Spoons and the majority of the others are home fans only, square sail a spoons in the Brayford Pool is the designated away pub

really? i had them down as a norwich/fulham nice-to-meet-you enjoy-the-game type

spending the night there with owa lass, heard it was a lovely place
The place is lovely, but they have a small but vicious element that cause bother everywhere they go, youl be fine as I imagine you won't exactly be going giving it the biggun

Picked ours up today. Stacey West 5 Row K. Looking forward to this one, new ground, easy enough to get to and a decent day out on the drink. :cool:

One of the nastiest sets a fans I've come across, seen them come to feethams one time
In their 80s / 90s hay-day, no problem now
really? i had them down as a norwich/fulham nice-to-meet-you enjoy-the-game type

spending the night there with owa lass, heard it was a lovely place
It’s a beautiful city, get yourself up round the cathedral and castle at night

Last edited:
Just been reading this and doesn't mention home fans only.

There is a small fan zone located outside the stadium which is for both home and away supporters. It has a number of food outlets, some with local produce and beer is available too. Neil Le Milliere a visiting Exeter City fan adds; 'away supporters are admitted to the Supporters Club at the Club (called the Trust Suite) behind the South Park Stand'.

Otherwise, there are plenty of good pubs to be found if you head along the High Street towards the town centre. Close to Sincil Bank on the High Street is the Hop and Barley micropub. John Bennett a visiting Bristol Rovers supporter recommends the Golden Eagle, which is a Castle Rock Brewery pub. Whilst Jon Morley adds; 'The Wetherspoon's pub called 'The Ritz' serves reasonably priced food and ales'. If arriving by train then not far from the station is the Marina area, which has a number of eating and drinking places, including a Wetherspoons pub called the Square Sail. When trying to find the Marina area, just look out for the large Odeon Cinema building, which is also on the same complex. Also near to Lincoln Railway Station is the Treaty of Commerce. Beer is not on sale inside the ground in the away section.

Also near to Sincil Bank on Scorer Street is the handy 'Back of the Net' Fish and Chip Shop.

Bit surprised this hasn't sold out at this stage (30+) of the sale..new(ish) ground and not too far away..just noticed as well that no loyalty points added yet for 2 tickets bought online on Wednesday...usually show up fairly quickly...

Bit surprised this hasn't sold out at this stage (30+) of the sale..new(ish) ground and not too far away..just noticed as well that no loyalty points added yet for 2 tickets bought online on Wednesday...usually show up fairly quickly...
Ours are all on. Bought on Monday like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back