Lincoln away

Bugger didn’t know this, would have booked on both way, got return at £21 on train spilt , I’ll remember this for future games , I’ve just bough in the centre so I’m here for the foreseeable
£21 on the train is a good price, std cheap day return was a lot more than that. Home games we do for £22 return. Do you get emails from the branch about coaches?

Many thanks for this update mate. Huge help. I'm down there with family and staying in the marina area. Any recommendations for a bit of food on the night?

If you're in one of the Brayford pool hoitels then there's a shed load of restaurants on the wharf area - there's a decent Wagamamas and a few other chains (Nandos, Ask, Burger joint) - you're also only 50 yards or so from the Odeon multiplex and a nice little pub next door (Royal William IV) which does some lovely pub food too.

IF you are there for the whole day and want a lunch snack then this place is probably the best place in Lincoln- rave reviews on tripadvisor. It isn't huge inside but is definitely worth a bit of your time (not open on Sunday either).

Enjoy your day

If you're in one of the Brayford pool hoitels then there's a shed load of restaurants on the wharf area - there's a decent Wagamamas and a few other chains (Nandos, Ask, Burger joint) - you're also only 50 yards or so from the Odeon multiplex and a nice little pub next door (Royal William IV) which does some lovely pub food too.

IF you are there for the whole day and want a lunch snack then this place is probably the best place in Lincoln- rave reviews on tripadvisor. It isn't huge inside but is definitely worth a bit of your time (not open on Sunday either).

Enjoy your day

Booked the William IV thanks for the advice mate

Back