Limp Bizkit

While we can all argue and try to provoke, the fact is deftones are one of the best bands going to this day, and all other bands lumped in as nu metal are shite and for people who drag a broken bottle over the hairy side of their hand and think they are edgy. Also, any **** over 7 wee wears white socks pulled up needs their hard drive confiscated.

Opinions are not facts.

While we can all argue and try to provoke, the fact is deftones are one of the best bands going to this day, and all other bands lumped in as nu metal are shite and for people who drag a broken bottle over the hairy side of their hand and think they are edgy. Also, any **** over 7 wee wears white socks pulled up needs their hard drive confiscated.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember some of the apprentices being into new metal, and I f***ing hated it. Linkin Park were top of my kill list, could not stand them
Looking back though, there's a handful of decent tunes amongst them- some good, pacey upbeat songs that'll give you a boost if you're in the gym etc. I still hate Linkin Park however.
But you can keep them fashions, terrible attire
Are you one step closer to the edge and you're about to break?
100% Deftones
All downhill after White Pony.
Deftones were harshly lumped into that scene IMO. They had more in common with the likes of Tool and even the post-hardcore scene than they ever did with the nu-metal bands.
Nah, nothing like Tool. Adrenaline and Around The Fur were nu metal.

Last edited:
I remember some of the apprentices being into new metal, and I f***ing hated it. Linkin Park were top of my kill list, could not stand them
Looking back though, there's a handful of decent tunes amongst them- some good, pacey upbeat songs that'll give you a boost if you're in the gym etc. I still hate Linkin Park however.
But you can keep them fashions, terrible attire
i quite liked linkin park. they had some quite catchy songs. same with slipknot.

as for limp bizkit, didn't korn get them a record deal because fred durst was their tattooist-or something like that?

Offspring released an album last month and are touring the U.K. with The Hives in November/December

The general rule with The Offspring post-Ixnay is that the singles are absolute shite but the album tracks are good.
Latest Offspring album is terrible except for one or two tracks. The singles post Ixnay have usually been shite but the latest album is awful. I like The Offspring a lot and seen them live plenty.

Thought about getting tickets to the Crash Records (Leeds) gig but wasn't sure what travelling would be like even then (I'm in Spain).
Remember when Machine Head caught the Nu Metal bug and released The Burning Red.....still had some ok tunes on it like
Lasted about 2 albums - The Burning Red and Supercharger (wasn't it).

Sending out an SOS... Interesting cover.
This…..
Up until Follow The Leader. Issues was iffy and things got worse after. I've not listened to anything post-Untouchables properly though.

Last edited:
Latest Offspring album is terrible except for one or two tracks. The singles post Ixnay have usually been shite but the latest album is awful. I like The Offspring a lot and seen them live plenty.

Thought about getting tickets to the Crash Records (Leeds) gig but wasn't sure what travelling would be like even then (I'm in Spain).

Lasted about 2 albums - The Burning Red and Supercharger (wasn't it).

Sending out an SOS... Interesting cover.

Up until Follow The Leader. Issues was iffy and things got worse after. I've not listened to anything post-Untouchables properly though.
Yeah....Supercharger - their worst album.

It is absolutely crap. Totally faux Irish act. Its a sort of cross between captain pugwash theme tune and the sort of thing youd expect to here as theme music for a pirate themed amusment arcade on blackpool sea front. I honestly don’t know how they can look at themselves in the mirror
Well they fooled me, I thought they were Irish.

Back