Limp Bizkit

Been listening to a bit of it over the past few months, nostalgia really, a lot of the stuff i listened to religiously, looking back was absolute shite, some holds up well, some is whiny bollocks about nothing, Noticed Goldfinger did a series of lockdown videos based on some of their early stuff, which i quite enjoyed, which in turn led down a rabbithole.

I can indeed confirm that Limp Bizkit are still shite, though i was always more into more of the Jimmy Eat World, Less Than Jake, Bowling for Soup stuff, which is still half way decent enough looking back.
Limp Bizkit are shite. And good at the same time.

Some of what she has done could be considered pop punk, especially the third album. The man in your avatar played drums on that album and is working with Avril again for her upcoming new album.

Doesnt make it punk cos travis barker, who has collaborated with nearly every genre going and has a few tattoos, does a drum track for her

Limp Biscuit are so bad, if I liked them I wouldn’t dare admit to it. It’s basically the same as saying you’ve got absolutely zero musical taste innit?

Back