Limp Bizkit

Latest Offspring album is terrible except for one or two tracks. The singles post Ixnay have usually been shite but the latest album is awful. I like The Offspring a lot and seen them live plenty.

Thought about getting tickets to the Crash Records (Leeds) gig but wasn't sure what travelling would be like even then (I'm in Spain).

Lasted about 2 albums - The Burning Red and Supercharger (wasn't it).

Sending out an SOS... Interesting cover.

Up until Follow The Leader. Issues was iffy and things got worse after. I've not listened to anything post-Untouchables properly though.
Follow the leader was the peak….

Opinions are not facts.
This thread...
I wonder what ‘The Kurt’ (currently residing in heaven) would comment if he was on here.
He’d probably cry about his ‘chronic stomach pains’, state that Boston were the best band ever, laugh at the ‘legend’ status he’d fell into, reckon Johnsonsy was 100% reet man for the job, then say his uncle was Ernst bewick.

This thread...
I wonder what ‘The Kurt’ (currently residing in heaven) would comment if he was on here.

Love the fact that for a few minutes there this was the last post on this thread & immediately above another thread about someone being ‘shot in the head’.

Almost like a brief perfect continuation of the messageboard.

Last edited:
Would avril lavigne be lumped in with this scene?
She spelt skater boy, sk8ter boi.
Maybe her first album era but Avril has covered many different genres which people don’t realise.

She is however going back to “pop punk” for her new album for her upcoming 7th album.

For the record Avril once said that that lead singer of limp Bizkit tried to sleep with her but she was having non of it, go Avril!

Err they're Armenian, they bring attention to the genocide that happened there. Not exactly angry about nowt when you do a little research.

I'm not gonna do research into a band i dislike.
The songs i know them for are Chop Suey and Toxicity. I've just looked at the lyrics for those and can't see anything about Armenian genocide.

Maybe her first album era but Avril has covered many different genres which people don’t realise.

She is however going back to “pop punk” for her new album for her upcoming 7th album.

For the record Avril once said that that lead singer of limp Bizkit tried to sleep with her but she was having non of it, go Avril!

Theres no punk in avril lavignes music like. Cos she dresses a bit doesnt naturally make her music at all punk

Been listening to a bit of it over the past few months, nostalgia really, a lot of the stuff i listened to religiously, looking back was absolute shite, some holds up well, some is whiny bollocks about nothing, Noticed Goldfinger did a series of lockdown videos based on some of their early stuff, which i quite enjoyed, which in turn led down a rabbithole.

I can indeed confirm that Limp Bizkit are still shite, though i was always more into more of the Jimmy Eat World, Less Than Jake, Bowling for Soup stuff, which is still half way decent enough looking back.

Back