Like the new attendance site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope the referee performs better this year.

The ref for the Oxford game last season was Mark Heywood and probably the worst one we had(and that took some doing) He only reffed two more games after that debacle before disappearing off the scene.This weekend we've got a bloke called Peter Wright, a new one for us

The ref for the Oxford game last season was Mark Heywood and probably the worst one we had(and that took some doing) He only reffed two more games after that debacle before disappearing off the scene.This weekend we've got a bloke called Peter Wright, a new one for us

There will be hell on if he makes daft decisions, whilst prancing round in those ridiculous trousers, sporting that multi coloured mohican and transfers on his heed

There'll easily be over 30k there, probs around 32-33k. Oxford will bring up at least 1k surely, it's the first game of the season.

Usual bus ower from Washington to meet the lads in the boro. Walk ower to victory for few more....Can't wait.

Oxford brought 2,000 last season, I doubt there will be that many this time around.

In fact I can see away followings being generally lower this season, as the “novelty”of visiting a big club was satisfied last season.

Oxford brought 2,000 last season, I doubt there will be that many this time around.

In fact I can see away followings being generally lower this season, as the “novelty”of visiting a big club was satisfied last season.

Or those that didn't attend will want to. I can't see the novelty falling away myself. It's their biggest game of the season, there are also 7 new clubs in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back