Like the new attendance site

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's right though, we were told by all the fannies on here that another league 1 season would see people leave in their droves and we would struggle to get 15,000 season tickets. In reality we got more than last season, seems like most fans understand that the rebuilding has started but is going to take time.
Correct, well said.

He's right though, we were told by all the fannies on here that another league 1 season would see people leave in their droves and we would struggle to get 15,000 season tickets. In reality we got more than last season, seems like most fans understand that the rebuilding has started but is going to take time.
He is but why stick the knife in?

Gonna be there or thereabouts.

cracking that hearing in mind a large percentage on here had a meltdown due to having another season in the league

I thought (and still think) it's f***ing bollocks we are still here in this league. Ross failed miserably last season despite the millions more he had at his disposal than all the other clubs added together. It doesn't change the fact I'm going back again.
I hope he proves me wrong as well, we couldn't create much last season attacking wise and he's decided the best way to sort that issue out is to play more defensive players than he already was. I honestly don't think it'll work but I hope to fuck it does.

Couldn’t agree more, last season was a culmination of issue as to why we didn’t go up, Ross was instrumental in a lot of that but he deserves a second chance imo.
People pissing and moaning in every thread since May has broken me, glad to fuck most won’t be there satda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back