Leicester City

Must admit I would love it if we got to their consistent level. Leicester winning the league when they did gave everyone hope and the fact that they're still up there playing great attacking football is what we should be aiming for.

Really? You’re going to question praise for your lot, winning the league and being ran well enough to maintain quality performances and recruitment in the highest league… While on a Sunderland board too!? :eek:
This is a Sunderland and a great board , that’s why I’m here .
Once our saleable assets are gone we will be fucked?!
Wrong
We never needed to sell Kante, Drinkplenty,Mahrez,Slabhead or Chilwell.
They all wanted to move on . When that happens we sell high and make sure they are replaced with quality .
It’s a fact of life that there are clubs that can entice our players but LCFC do not get pushed around by the “bigger” clubs when it comes to deals.
Tielemans or Ndidi might be next (or even Rodgers)they might not. Either way we will be fine because our lot prepare for these things happening.

This is a Sunderland and a great board , that’s why I’m here .
Once our saleable assets are gone we will be fucked?!
Wrong
We never needed to sell Kante, Drinkplenty,Mahrez,Slabhead or Chilwell.
They all wanted to move on . When that happens we sell high and make sure they are replaced with quality .
It’s a fact of life that there are clubs that can entice our players but LCFC do not get pushed around by the “bigger” clubs when it comes to deals.
Tielemans or Ndidi might be next (or even Rodgers)they might not. Either way we will be fine because our lot prepare for these things happening.
I thought with was a response to the OP, wires crossed.

eh? Leicester?

no they haven't, made an absolute fortune

Literally the exact opposite of what you said.

sell big, buy cheap
They're also spending it just as fast and more than they get from sales chasing the Champions League money.

Logon or register to see this image

Wages to income climbing year on year eating into revenue. Big question for them, is it sustainable if they can't keep selling players for profits like they have in recent years?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back