Leicester City

They're also spending it just as fast and more than they get from sales chasing the Champions League money.

Logon or register to see this image

Wages to income climbing year on year eating into revenue. Big question for them, is it sustainable if they can't keep selling players for profits like they have in recent years?

That's probably the best example I've seen of backing up a point on here :lol:

🤣
You obviously know nothing about Leicester City

You need to tag the reply. Sounded like this was response to the OP.

I like Leicester - I like Rodgers, think he’s a really good manager. Not been a great season so far, but a good win yesterday and it’s still early doors…Good luck for the season and I must admit I’m wholeheartedly jealous of what you’ve done in this era, brilliant achievements.

It's amazing, they've won the league and the FA cup, playing great football and have been consistently towards the top of the table. Yet I feel they get completely forgotten when talking about big and/or successful clubs.

The obvious example is Newcastle of course, constantly talked up for being nearlymen 25 years ago, Leicester actually followed through twice and sustained their success yet don't seem to be part of the conversation.

Still better than half the league then. Thanks for confirming.
I never said it wasn't. You inferred they only lost money due to covid, which is incorrect. Thehre a well ran club but they've still lost some money and needed owners to cover that.

Unsure why this seems such an issue to yourself. Nobody has denied they're well ran.

They're also spending it just as fast and more than they get from sales chasing the Champions League money.

Logon or register to see this image

Wages to income climbing year on year eating into revenue. Big question for them, is it sustainable if they can't keep selling players for profits like they have in recent years?

Jesus wept mate, you need to get out more :lol:

Jesus wept mate, you need to get out more :lol:
Haha, I copied and pasted a few tweets man and that's what you come back with after being blown out the water? 🤔🤪

Also note the time of the tweet as it was 1:40am as my last post was 11:30ish. I was still wide awake but didn't fancy going nightclubbing last night so had a look on here and saw your post.

Where did you go last night? Oh aye, neewhere seeing as your post was at 1:15am and it wasn't your last post of the night and you're telling me I should go out more? 😂🤣

Not sure which player the question was about but Rogers was asked “Are you worried about losing him to a big club?”
Rogers replied “We are a big club!”
Thats the right mentality.
I used to actively dislike him but he seems to have toned down his arrogance and you can't argue with what he's doing there.

Back