Lego

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got all me old lego out of the loft and built it for my nephew over christmas.
Couldn't believe how much i had and wasn't missing as many pieces as i expected, was great fun building it all.

Just found out that a distant relative is a director at lego so i've got my eyes on a Ghostbusters HQ at a knock down price :cool:
For the nephew of course
My uncle is a production planning consultant and he has the global contract for Lego. Even as a contractor he is really well looked after, it sounds like a brilliant company to work for.

Got all me old lego out of the loft and built it for my nephew over christmas.
Couldn't believe how much i had and wasn't missing as many pieces as i expected, was great fun building it all.

Just found out that a distant relative is a director at lego so i've got my eyes on a Ghostbusters HQ at a knock down price :cool:
For the nephew of course

My parents have still got all the original boxes for mine.

My uncle is a production planning consultant and he has the global contract for Lego. Even as a contractor he is really well looked after, it sounds like a brilliant company to work for.

I've never met the bloke but can imagine it's not a bad way to make a living

My parents have still got all the original boxes for mine.

I wasn't that organised, it was all in one box so had to seperate into colours at first and find the missing instructions online.
Couldn't rebuild everything completely, mainly because of my old dog that chewed most of it

that is where the money is. a boxed monorail in good condition I reckon £600

Yeah, I looked all my sets up on ebay a couple of years back and it was about that. Unopened it's about £1500, I think.

I wasn't that organised, it was all in one box so had to seperate into colours at first and find the missing instructions online.
Couldn't rebuild everything completely, mainly because of my old dog that chewed most of it

All the actual bricks are just in a couple of big boxes but they reckon they've got the boxes in the loft somewhere.

Yeah, I looked all my sets up on ebay a couple of years back and it was about that. Unopened it's about £1500, I think.

All the actual bricks are just in a couple of big boxes but they reckon they've got the boxes in the loft somewhere.

I'll take a punt and offer £400 for the lot unseen

I've also bought the lad the millennium falcon for next Xmas as it's been retired and was out of stock most places. Probably worth double by August, although I doubt I'd be tempted to sell it as it would make his day.

He got the at at thing for his birthday (he asked for it for xmas) and I said never in a million years would I pay 130 for Lego (saw it on offer a lot cheaper so got it) . If he got money then I would put some towards it, he asked everyone for money for his birthday so he said it was the best birthday ever when he opened it!

I mainly like the star wars stuff myself, although my village of modular idea buildings just grew too with the new diner.
Logon or register to see this image

My mate hasn't added that to his street, purely because there's no room! That and he felt it didn't fit in with the other buildings. Which is fair enough if you've seen the others.
The bank and restaurant etc.

£700 worth... its a monster... I dont like Star Wars stuff. I have a load to shift on I've picked up along the way
What star wars do you have? Although he's probably got most of it, I should be finding a way to display it before he gets more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back