Lego

My son and I love building Lego. The Lepin stuff that has been mentioned - is it decent quality (not expecting it to be anywhere as good as Lego) and can AliExpress be trusted? I have never used them and generally dont trust sites I dont know or have had recommended.

I bought a load for £50 this week from a local selling site. came with boxes and instructions for all.

just need to sort out.. probably worth in region of £150 if sold on ebay

I'd love to build one of those Apollo Saturn V. I cant have it on display though, any ideas how much I'd stand to loose if I sold it on after building (and returning to bags & box etc)..

I'd love to build one of those Apollo Saturn V. I cant have it on display though, any ideas how much I'd stand to loose if I sold it on after building (and returning to bags & box etc)..

It depends how quickly the originals sell out. If they are still freely available then you won't get much as people would want a new one. If they are in very limited quantities then you could strike it lucky and get if not all of your money back.

It depends how quickly the originals sell out. If they are still freely available then you won't get much as people would want a new one. If they are in very limited quantities then you could strike it lucky and get if not all of your money back.
Aye, makes sense. I just fancy building them, but don't really want to pay through the nose for the honour. Fingers crossed my 3yo gets into Lego

Back